Honored Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies.....Please Join Us For July!

If you are a Michael Dawkins fan which I am, he really has some beautiful new pieces today.  I am so enjoying his show right now and wish he was on for 2 hours again.    I am so tempted to purchase the new sleeping beauty ring but sofar I have not taken the plunge! 

Where are page numbers in this thread?  I could not find them.

Hope you all are enjoying your evening.  I decided to cancel my MRI scan.  I want the dr. to do injections first then if they don't work, we can proceed with the MRI.

Good night.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

If you are a Michael Dawkins fan which I am, he really has some beautiful new pieces today.  I am so enjoying his show right now and wish he was on for 2 hours again.    I am so tempted to purchase the new sleeping beauty ring but sofar I have not taken the plunge! 

Where are page numbers in this thread?  I could not find them.

Hope you all are enjoying your evening.  I decided to cancel my MRI scan.  I want the dr. to do injections first then if they don't work, we can proceed with the MRI.

Good night.

I found the page numbers (Dah!)  I was thinking of our last June thread.  I had to come back as I caved and purchase MD's sleeping beauty ring which has clean lines perfect for my casual dressing.  I want the new bangle badly but I will wait.  Good night again.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Hi Everyone!

Wow, I didn't have to sign in again...And, I hadn't been on here since yesterday. Maybe the PTB have taken care of that issue; I guess we'll see.

KAT, you had mentioned you wanted to see dates on here...I learned this reading some posts. To see dates on all posts and threads go to Preferences and click Display. You'll see a box that says Use Relative Dates. "Uncheck" that box. Click SAVE....Dates will now appear on all posts and threads. It works. I did it and like it. I'm glad you treated yourself to something new. That sleeping beauty turquoise is beautiful and I love Michael Dawkins. Let us know how you're doing once you get your injections; I sure hope they help.

MOCHAHONEY, your trip to your daughters sounds great. Is it 100 miles one way? No matter, it's always nice to have company. Makes the time go by faster. Love flea markets...enjoy and have a safe trip!

SNARDY, I'm sure seeing your DGS on the dance floor was the highlight of the wedding. So special and will be a beautiful memory for years to come. Have a great weekend ahead. Going to Vail to celebrate sounds perfect! Do you take your fur babies with you?

MARTIE, sending good thoughts and prayers out to you that whatever health issues you're going through will soon pass. I'm sorry to hear this...please keep us updated on how your doing. Your weather sounds nice😉

LOVES, I sure hope your feeling as good as you sound here...we haven't heard from SPAMMOM except for once, and she was having a hard time posting. I'm worried about her and hope she posts soon. Hope both your baby "L's" ❤️(Lucas and Lexi)❤️ are enjoying getting to know each other and your DD is doing great too.

I need to go and clean up from dinner. Wishing you all a relaxing and peaceful rest of the evening. Waving to FANCY, RetRN, H2be, SHORELADY and all our friends...
~H~
Honored Contributor

I just proofed my post...I meant to say Hi to HAYFIELD. So good to hear from you...hope you had a great day at work and are home relaxing with a glass of wine🍷...I'll be joining you soon! I'm happy to see you hanging on here with us....the new forums are so different than what we were used to; hopefully, we'll grow to like it better. Like you, I want easy and I definitely don't want to have to "think" too much! Lol!! 😀
~H~
Respected Contributor

hi everyone. another busy day doing nothing in particular. funny how you can be busy all day and then wonder what you actually accomplished.

Helen, yes. the trip is 100 miles each way. there are a lot of small towns between here and there, but there are also several stretches of the-middle-of-nowhere. I've driven it alone before with no problems, but having company will be better. my friend has known my daughter since she was 5 years old (that's how old DD was when this friend and I met, when we started a new job on the same day). it will be a fun visit.

Martie, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems but I'm so glad you like your new doctor and that his staff was so accommodating. that always makes a doctor's office visit less stressful.

Kat, I have only recently decided that I like turqouise, but I don't own any. I like Michael Dawkins but don't have any of his jewlery. I'll have to wander over to the Q and look at his line. did you ever get your cane back? I hope someone turned it in for you.

Loves, I've been enjoying your photos on FB. the wedding pictures and the Mt. Vernon pics, and of course little Lexi-bug. I hope you're feeling better. you certainly sound like you are.

Hayfield, I think you said you are working. now that you've found us, do come back when you can and let us know how you're doing.

snardy, Helen asked about your furbabies and your weekend trip. I know you mentioned before how scared they are of fireworks. will they be with you?

Fancy, RetRN, Shoelady, Spammom, Nana, Cottonball , hope all is well with each of you and that we will hear from you soon.

here's a Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge sunset for you. have a peaceful evening, y'all.

http://cdn.onlyinyourstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/32-700x933.jpg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Happy 4th of July, Ladies.

Thank you, Helen, for another tip!  No rain this weekend!!  Hey!  Hey!  Tonight I am going to watch some fireworks at our balloon festival.    I am not going to the festival but rather on the outskirts to enjoy the fireworks display. 

Today is cleaning day which I do in shifts.  Not like the old days when the radio would be on and I would clean the whole house! 

Enjoy your weekend and the 4th and please stay Safe!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  I am glad you are enjoying the pictures.  However, everytime I add something to an album, it alerts the whole world and I am doubtful that the whole world wants to necessarily look at my pictures!  Practicing with the new different photo editing apps is fun... some of those pictures were taken with a not great phone camera!  Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Watsontown Cemetery Arch 1866.jpgFile Jun 29, 8 20 54 AM.jpeg

IMG_7281.jpgFile Jun 29, 8 19 38 AM.jpeg

A little more "Americana" from our trip... fitting as the cemetary was started for soldiers who died during the Revolutionary War.

Hint:  the only way I seem to be able to know if someone is still posting is by using the hearts system.  If I heart it, it means I "heard" it.  If there is a better way, will you please let me know? 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Sooooooooooooooo CUTE!  Leave it up to a kitty.

kindness is strength