Regular Contributor
On 3/31/2014 sueme said:
<br />
Btw I see you're from Queens NY, lived there for 25 years, still there most weekends to see family. Where in queens are you?
On 3/27/2014 VelvetBlack said:

Hi Icegoddess,

I'm not sure if this oil is the same as what you tried many years ago. I don't remember BE having anything like this in the past. I've been using BE since 2006, so maybe it was before then?? But when this was presented, Jessica said that it is just the 5 oils, and nothing else. I read the ingredients and all I saw were the 5 oils and nothing else. I also expected a smaller bottle like the serum that BE came out with a couple of years ago, but this was bigger. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the whole package !!!!

Hi sueme,

I live in Woodhaven Queens, not far from Howard Beach and Ozone Park. I've lived here since my husband and I got married 29yrs ago. Where are you in Queens??

Trusted Contributor

I read repeatedly that this new oil seems to absorb very well and that has been an issue with many of the other oils available today. If this really does absorb much quicker, that in itself is reason enough for me to purchase. I use both oils and moisturizers (have super dry skin) and it gets frustrating if I have to wait an hour or two for the oil to sink in.

I doubt using an oil cleanser plus an oil for moisture would be too much for anyone's skin. Oil cleansers don't leave any oily residue so it is unlikely that applying an oil afterwards would be too heavy. I love oil cleansers - they take everything off yet, at least with the ones I've used, do not leave my skin dried out ever.

Super Contributor

I am so in love with all 3 oil products that have been released so far. The 5 oil blend is so light and perfect to wear under makeup. I like Josie's and Tartes but I feel like they are just way too heavy for day. The cleansing oil is a fav, even beating out my Josie and Tatcha, and, for the price it can't be beat. The eye balm is so nice and light but does its job. If anyone uses Dimitris Skinn line this is lighter than his so to wear it over makeup or under I go with bare minerals for day, use his at night

Trusted Contributor
On 4/18/2014 beautymogul said:

I am so in love with all 3 oil products that have been released so far. The 5 oil blend is so light and perfect to wear under makeup. I like Josie's and Tartes but I feel like they are just way too heavy for day. The cleansing oil is a fav, even beating out my Josie and Tatcha, and, for the price it can't be beat. The eye balm is so nice and light but does its job. If anyone uses Dimitris Skinn line this is lighter than his so to wear it over makeup or under I go with bare minerals for day, use his at night

Hi Beautymogul ............. love your nic!!! Which product from Dimitris's Skinn line are you referring to? Not sure exactly which one you are comparing the BE to? I'm really interested in this BE oil due to it not being as heavy, as you mentioned, and apparently absorbing much quicker.

Thanks~

Contributor
I grew up in Ozone Park, my family still lives there! Small world.
On 4/8/2014 VelvetBlack said:
On 3/31/2014 sueme said:
<br />
Btw I see you're from Queens NY, lived there for 25 years, still there most weekends to see family. Where in queens are you?
On 3/27/2014 VelvetBlack said:

Hi Icegoddess,

I'm not sure if this oil is the same as what you tried many years ago. I don't remember BE having anything like this in the past. I've been using BE since 2006, so maybe it was before then?? But when this was presented, Jessica said that it is just the 5 oils, and nothing else. I read the ingredients and all I saw were the 5 oils and nothing else. I also expected a smaller bottle like the serum that BE came out with a couple of years ago, but this was bigger. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the whole package !!!!

Hi sueme,

I live in Woodhaven Queens, not far from Howard Beach and Ozone Park. I've lived here since my husband and I got married 29yrs ago. Where are you in Queens??