New Contributor

I have over 300 bareMinerals eye colors. I want to find a place where I can find a list of complementary shades. I went to the BE Color Wheel, but it only has a small amount of colors.

I like to have sets of 3 with eye color, crease and brow bone. I would appreciate any help with finding sets of 3.

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
Welcome here. You might join mineral madness they have a treasure chest with a ton of combinations, you enter all the ones you have and it picks colors that go together for you to try
New Contributor

Sorry to disappoint, but the MM Treasure Chest picks are entirely random, not at all chosen to coordinate.

I am not aware of any resource for coordinating in the way the OP has described, but one possibility would be the BEA list of kits; you could put your shadow name into the search box (click Home on the left side, then Find on the far right) to see what colors it had been with in various kits.

If the OP were willing to list all of her colors, I would be happy to post combos, and others might enjoy participating.

Contributor

What and where can I find the BEA list of kits ? Thanks

Occasional Contributor

There are four really long lists compiled by a lady name Catan a long time ago when we used to post lots of combos and suggestions every day. They are closed to comments so I can't bump them up. You can do a search for Catans' List pt 1, Catan's List pt 2, Catan's list pt 3, and Catan's List pt 4. They were reposted by Anne001 in 2008.

They're a great resource but not in any order. I think Catan just listed them in the order she wrote them down as they were posted originally on the forum.

Hope this helps you and anyone who missed all the fun the first time around!

New Contributor

So sorry, I forgot to include directions. Since links are an issue here, search BE Addicts dot com. You may need to sign up for Delphi, but it is fast 'n' easy 'n' free (less than five minutes to have access).

On the Welcome page, to the left, select BE Enabled, then choose BE Spreadsheets.

Highlighted
New Contributor

You have all been more help than I could have imagined! Thank you so much. Now I have more lists than I know what to do with and I LOVE it!

What is Mineral Madness Treasure Chest?

Thanks so much, ladies!

Esteemed Contributor

Do you by chance live close to a BE boutique? If you brought in some (I doubt you'd want to bring all 300!), they may help you. I say that because when I was there yesterday the gal told me next time bring what I have and she'd help me put together what colors to use together to mix things up. If you do have one, call ahead to be sure they'll do that and make an appointment.

ETA: So sorry...I just realized how old this thread is!!