Honored Contributor

25% off at Beauty.com coming Tuesday 8/30 for Friends & Family

[ Edited ]

I guess they are wanting to get rid of as much as possible before they close, lol!

The only brand exclusions listed this time are:

-Nars

-Paula's Choice

-Kate Summerville

And remember, no returns for orders placed Sept 1 or later since they are closing but if you place an order during the sale on the 30th or 31st you CAN still return the items. Thanks to @Suebdoo for that reminder! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 25% off at Beauty.com coming Tuesday 8/30 for Friends & Family

Agree, it sounds like a Fire Sale. Thing is, how OLD is some of this stuff? You can't return it either so.....

I'm passing.

Honored Contributor

I am getting one thing- the Perricone no eyeshadow eyeshadow. I've been wanting to try that forever and with 25% off that is decent. I wish they also carried the mascara as I wanted to try that too.

Other than that, nothing else for me!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I guess they are wanting to get rid of as much as possible before they close, lol!

The only exclusions listed are:

-Nars

-Paula's Choice

-Kate Summerville

And remember, no returns anymore since they are closing so items are Final Sale!

Oh there are a LOT of other exclusions. Looks like they aren't willing to give things away as we all thought. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

The only exclusions listed are:

-Nars

-Paula's Choice

-Kate Summerville

And remember, no returns anymore since they are closing so items are Final Sale!

Oh there are a LOT of other exclusions. Looks like they aren't willing to give things away as we all thought. 

No, not according to my email. Those are the only exclusions. Others may get a different codes with more exclusions. Beauty.com does that quite often.

Here is exactly what it says:

"*Terms and Conditions: Valid Tuesday 8/30/2016 from 12:01am through Sunday 9/4/2016 11:59pm Central Time. 25% discount valid on Beauty.com items only, excluding Paula's Choice, NARS and Kate Somerville products, gift cards, gift certificates, backordered items, and out of stock items"

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze will there be a code?  I wonder if they will discount already reduced merchandise.  I'm thinking of getting some Opi stuff.  The site says all sales Final beginning 9/1.  So if we placed an order on 8/30 is it returnable ?

Valued Contributor

HappyDaze ... great choice the Perricone no eyeshadow eyeshadow.  Love this stuff!  Hope you do too Smiley Happy

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@HappyDaze will there be a code?  I wonder if they will discount already reduced merchandise.  I'm thinking of getting some Opi stuff.  The site says all sales Final beginning 9/1.  So if we placed an order on 8/30 is it returnable ?

@Suebdoo Yes, that order would be returnable as per their website:

"All products purchased prior to September 1, 2016 will still be eligible for returns based on the policy in place at that time. Returns for those products will be accepted for 30 days post purchase."

So you are right, two days out of this sale you WILL be able to return the items if you need to! Smiley Happy

ETA @Suebdoo the email doesn't mention a code at this time. I am thinking it should just be on their site on Tuesday.

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

HappyDaze ... great choice the Perricone no eyeshadow eyeshadow.  Love this stuff!  Hope you do too Smiley Happy

@bunjetto oh good to know you love it! It does get alot of nice reviews and I've been wanting to try it for probably a year now, lol.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo Yes, that order would be returnable as per their website:

"All products purchased prior to September 1, 2016 will still be eligible for returns based on the policy in place at that time. Returns for those products will be accepted for 30 days post purchase."

So you are right, two days out of this sale you WILL be able to return the items if you need to! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze cool that's how I read it too!  Ok how about a code?  Do I have to sign up for email again?  I had stopped them awhile back since I got too many.

ETA never mind you answered while I was typing LOL 😁