Esteemed Contributor

25% Off All Cosmetics and Skincare at Whole Foods!

Starting today through March 28 all cosmetics and skincare are 25% off.  I was in the store Monday and received a cute plastic shopping bag to put my selections in for them to hold until the sale started.  

Timing was excellent.  A few weeks ago the owner of a local skincare line was in the store demo-ing product and she gave me a sample kit to try ($24 value).  I have used the products and really like them.  As for timing, her products are currently on sale and I will receive another 25% off.  

On March 24 they will have for sale a beauty bag for $18 (a $90 value).  I would say this bag is a very good value since it contains products from Dr. Hauschka, Evan Healy, Pacifica, Weleda, Mineral Fusion, trilogy, Juice Beauty and a few more.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 25% Off All Cosmetics and Skincare at Whole Foods!

Thanks @magicmoodz for heads up! I do not have any idea about any of skincare or cosmetics from Wholefoods and already have plenty of my own, but hopefully their toothpaste maybe also on that sale. Maybe something else too, have to look. I often shop at Wholefoods, great store!

Respected Contributor

I wonder if that kit for 18 contains full sized products. 

Thanks for sharing. I don't buy beauty products from Whole Foods often but they seem to have nice brands. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info. I'll probably "run in"and take a look. Only problem is I always end up staying too long and do a lot of impulse buying.

Honored Contributor

I was looking at the Mineral Fusion nail polish they have beautiful colors, the WF lady told me it didn't have "nasty chemcials in it" 

that doesn't bother me much have been using nail polish for years,

none of the skin care has a  high SPF though.  

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz Thankyou!

Honored Contributor

MyChelle is a nice brand. Kind of pricey. I would have everything Dr. Haushka makes just for the smells. Oh, my, I wish he'd make a parfum. My Whole Foods has a goat's milk soap that puts me into ecstasy! Well, at least the Sandalwood one does. (just kidding). But I love it-it's a local company-Honey Sweetie Acres. Love the name. They have goats galore. The soaps are 19.99 a pound? Came out to about seven something per bar. 

Respected Contributor

That sounds like a great deal.  I have never tried skincare or cosmetics from wholefoods, but would like to try. Any good recommendations?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@magicmoodz Thankyou!

You are welcome @Kabella!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

MyChelle is a nice brand. Kind of pricey. I would have everything Dr. Haushka makes just for the smells. Oh, my, I wish he'd make a parfum. My Whole Foods has a goat's milk soap that puts me into ecstasy! Well, at least the Sandalwood one does. (just kidding). But I love it-it's a local company-Honey Sweetie Acres. Love the name. They have goats galore. The soaps are 19.99 a pound? Came out to about seven something per bar. 

@Judaline  I always have Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream in my arsenal for the very smell of it!  I agree Michelle has some very nice products!

Must try the goat milk soap!