Trusted Contributor

Re: 12/15 Skinn - New + Encore TTV's

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl @JeanLouiseFinch @Tricolor @sommertime @willdob3 @Gokat @course24

I posted on the other Skinn thread but thought I would add here...

the January neck product/device...I went sleuthing off D's info (Cosmoprof) and found it...go to chinupmask dot com...this is the strap device with treatment mask and measuring tape (paper) I also went to you tube and found a few reviews (it has beenout in Europe for a while) most reviewers lost a centimeter or 2 after one use...looks good for loose skin, jowls and double chin/fat pads under chin...

I missed my calling as a private investigator, eh lolWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl @JeanLouiseFinch @Tricolor @sommertime @willdob3 @Gokat @course24

the January neck product/device...I went sleuthing off D's info (Cosmoprof) and found it...go to chinupmask dot com...this is the strap device with treatment mask and measuring tape (paper) I also went to you tube and found a few reviews (it has beenout in Europe for a while) most reviewers lost a centimeter or 2 after one use...looks good for loose skin, jowls and double chin/fat pads under chin...

@Krissy_1968 - great sleuthing!!! Is this it?

SAM_1204.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

images (6).jpg

21039.jpg

$130 for a starter kit...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968

@Chi-town girl
Wow. You 2 are on it for sure!
Sounds interesting. If I had to wear that, I might fall asleep on it if it's comfortable enough. It also sounds like a temporary lift one could use to look their best for a special event or something. I think I want something that may be able to tighten the muscle for the long haul IMO. See, I'm on here trying to talk myself out of it because I REALLY need to refrain from buying any more devices/gadgets for a little while. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - great sleuthing!!! Is this it?

SAM_1204.jpg

BINGO! This is it! I am sure with the quantity he is purchasing, it will be far less than 130 bucks! Interested to see his presentation of it! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four Hand Masks w/ Hand Cream & Cuticle Balm - 312-029
312-029- Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four Hand Masks w/ Hand Cream & Cuticle Balm
If Sold Separately: $74.50
Evine Price: $50.00
Holiday Price $ 38.49 
Save: $11.51 (23% off)

OK Dazzlers looking for this kit again...looks like it is in the shows starting now... I do not see any Once only's in either show...lots of holiday or doorbuster prices tho...the 1.99 ship with Evine card ends tonight ,I think, at midnight est...

Also his mineral eye lighter 4 pack is available again...I love these for a quick and easy no fuss eye...the Magic is sooooo pretty! 

edited to add: ooh the lavender hand restore in this kit! hmmm

Honored Contributor

15392806_1535033373176991_3494151690460459477_o.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Okay, Dazzlers, I just took a plunge and purchased 4 items, all ER and Santorini body products.  I have read such great things here about their ER oil I decided to try it.  And the fragrance of Santorini sounds like somethIng I will love!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

BExplorer wrote:

Okay, Dazzlers, I just took a plunge and purchased 4 items, all ER and Santorini body products.  I have read such great things here about their ER oil I decided to try it.  And the fragrance of Santorini sounds like somethIng I will love!  😊

You will LOVE the essential Radiance body products @BExplorer!   I love the oil, the body butter is LUSH and the body scrub delicious! The green tea scent mixed with berries is lightly fresh and intoxicating!!!

I really liked the Santorini body line too...that one was honeysuckle and jasmine to me...others got different things...we all smell something different, right? but his body products are always top notch, the scents always luxe and natural...I think you will be very happy with those buys!

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

You will LOVE the essential Radiance body products @BExplorer!   I love the oil, the body butter is LUSH and the body scrub delicious! The green tea scent mixed with berries is lightly fresh and intoxicating!!!

I really liked the Santorini body line too...that one was honeysuckle and jasmine to me...others got different things...we all smell something different, right? but his body products are always top notch, the scents always luxe and natural...I think you will be very happy with those buys!

Glad to hear all those good things about these products!  I sure hope my nose gets the honeysuckle and jasmine scents out of the Santorini ❤️.  I will have to be patient for delivery as I was too cheap to add on the extra four bucks to get my products next week.  😄

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt