Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Many eye creams and serums contain caffeine, even those in drugstores, nothing earth shattering in 100% Pure.

But @Shelbelle, these drugstores eye creams with caffeine, are they 100% pure and organic, or maybe there is a long list of chemicals in them, in addition to that caffeine? Cat Happy

Isomers uses caffeine in some of their eye products.

Honored Contributor

Just received an email, 100% Pure is having a 20% off sale on their website thru 2/15. The code is on their home page.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Many eye creams and serums contain caffeine, even those in drugstores, nothing earth shattering in 100% Pure.

But @Shelbelle, these drugstores eye creams with caffeine, are they 100% pure and organic, or maybe there is a long list of chemicals in them, in addition to that caffeine? Cat Happy

Isomers uses caffeine in some of their eye products.

Thanks @Shelbelle! I know, and I use Isomers eye products. I used almost all of them I think, except for R-Pur for eyes. Right now I use Gluthotiosome (forgive my spelling of it), and it's good.

I have naturally/hereditary puffy upper lids, and this is like almost impossible to fix! I went to try 100% Pure eye product, not because it has caffeine, which I understand other products have too, but because it is 100% natural ingredients and I want to see if they will help to minimize puffiness.

Suzy, the vendor has the oriental (puffy) eye lids, and says she formulated this product specifically for herself and it helped her. So will see. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003@Shelbelle

This is the lady same as QVC... I do not think English is her first language.

I LOVE this company... They stand behind what they sell. They immediately refunded me for a serum once.

Their liquid foundation is the first one I can wear in years. Their serums and primer are all fabulous This is an expensive line and is worth every Penney to me.

I use this foundation due to Rosacea and cystic acne as well as staph antigen which makes my skin redder.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains coupon code

Respected Contributor

I recall a male poster on Q  Beauty Board that made fun of her and her weight  and bustline. He was then banned from this board.  She used to be on Q.

I think Susie lost weight and seems sincere in her passion for natural based make-up.  Those berries look so inviting.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I recall a male poster on Q  Beauty Board that made fun of her and her weight  and bustline. He was then banned from this board.  She used to be on Q.

I think Susie lost weight and seems sincere in her passion for natural based make-up.  Those berries look so inviting.

I think I remember him too, he was a makeup artist from Atlanta. He also posted on the HSN Beauty Forum, he had recommended the Cle De Peau concealer to everyone.