Regular Contributor

Re: 100%Pure on Evine Today.

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks, @j-lou! What benefits you've noticed using it? Do you still use it now? TIA!

@sonechko, I have not used it for a while but I may order this duo she has on Evine.  I won't say that I noticed long-term benefits.  I only used it in the morning and it helped with the puffiness and tired feeling.  I guess you could say it's refreshing more than anything.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@soonersis wrote:

As I stated in a previous post, I do use and like their foundation.  I've tried many of their makeup and skin care products over the years and except for the foundation, I like the skin care products better.  I did not care for the mascara (racoon eyes), eye shadows, eye liners, powder blush (I now use Laura Geller for all of those items).  I do like the cream blush/lip color which I primarily use on my lips.  So other than that and the foundation that's all I care for in the makeup line.

I do like the shower gel, body cream and butters.  My favorite is the honey almond body cream which is what I use almost exclusively. 

Did you get this TTV, @soonersis?

No I did not.  I would like to try the foundation, but as I would only use that and possibly the lip and cheek tint, I cannot justify spending that much for only 2 items.

Honored Contributor

They have great deals on their site on Black Friday every year. This past year they offered a set of 2 of the lip/cheek sticks for $10. I bought a set, nice, but a little hard to blend, first they look clownish, then they sink in to where they are too pale.  I have used their tinted morisurizer, I do like that.

Esteemed Contributor

@j-lou wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks, @j-lou! What benefits you've noticed using it? Do you still use it now? TIA!

@sonechko, I have not used it for a while but I may order this duo she has on Evine.  I won't say that I noticed long-term benefits.  I only used it in the morning and it helped with the puffiness and tired feeling.  I guess you could say it's refreshing more than anything.

Thanks! @j-lou - I ordered an eye cream set. You and @HappyDaze give somewhat positive feedback for it, so I'll try.  And I ordered TTV in light. I am a sucker. Smiley Happy Because on today's host, Wendy Russo it look good! But again - everything looks really good on Wendy. Even Vendor today had her makeup a few levels down played, and look normal. So, I'll give this line a try! Woman Happy

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They have great deals on their site on Black Friday every year. This past year they offered a set of 2 of the lip/cheek sticks for $10. I bought a set, nice, but a little hard to blend, first they look clownish, then they sink in to where they are too pale.  I have used their tinted morisurizer, I do like that.

I got this set of the lip/cheek sticks on their Black Friday sale too as $5 each was too good to pass up.  I've been using it on my lips as I find it quite moisturizing.

Frequent Contributor

I was interested in this line years ago when it was on the Q.  I bought the mascara but it was not good for me.  Flaked all over my face.  I wonder if it has been improved?  I am always interested in using "more pure" cosmetics, especially for the eye area, but I just get tired of all the costly trial and error.

Honored Contributor

I remember when the Vendor Susie was selling this line on QVC years ago. She always looked like a clown with the blush on. It looked terrible on everyone.
Esteemed Contributor

Lol! I totally agree about the blush @SeaMaiden! This blush did turn me off from considering this TTV. But Wendy Russo looked good with this makeup on, not sure if she did use that blush though. If she did, she still knows how to put her makeup on!

Even Susie's face looked good this morning - she slowed down on that blush obviously.

I don't know, I still decided to order this set. Mainly for two reasons - try a 100% Pure line, and second reason is, maybe have some makeup to use everyday.

I mostly work from home, and it bothers me putting makeup with chemicals on my face, when I really don't have to. But again, I do look prettier with something on! Lol.

So, will see. This whole thing, reminds me, we used to put strawberry or cherry fruit on our cheeks when I was a teen. Another thing that fascinated me previously, was that Amazonian Achiotte fruit, her lippie is colored with. I remember, I think Tarte had lipstick and blush in that color, and I really wanted to buy it, but did not.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Lol! I totally agree about the blush @SeaMaiden! This blush did turn me off from considering this TTV. But Wendy Russo looked good with this makeup on, not sure if she did use that blush though. If she did, she still knows how to put her makeup on!

Even Susie's face looked good this morning - she slowed down on that blush obviously.

I don't know, I still decided to order this set. Mainly for two reasons - try a 100% Pure line, and second reason is, maybe have some makeup to use everyday.

I mostly work from home, and it bothers me putting makeup with chemicals on my face, when I really don't have to. But again, I do look prettier with something on! Lol.

So, will see. This whole thing, reminds me, we used to put strawberry or cherry fruit on our cheeks when I was a teen. Another thing that fascinated me previously, was that Amazonian Achiotte fruit, her lippie is colored with. I remember, I think Tarte had lipstick and blush in that color, and I really wanted to buy it, but did not.

Wendi Russo would look beautiful with no makeup!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lol! I don't think so, @Shelbelle. Not that I don't think Wendy is not a beautiful woman, I think she is very beautiful! But in her case, she is also very masterful in knowing how to in classy way make herself stand out as a gorgeous woman! She, probably is my favorite host on Evine to watch makeup/skin care shows, and even cloth, which I do not watch any longer. I just like to watch Wendy!

p.s. I so seldom watch Q or Evine on TV. Mostly on the computer and only if I want to buy something, but even if I am only interested only in three lines among these two companies, I manage to spend way more that I should when I watch!

I am so much better off not to open these sites. Period.