Trusted Contributor

Re: 100%Pure on Evine Today.

As I stated in a previous post, I do use and like their foundation.  I've tried many of their makeup and skin care products over the years and except for the foundation, I like the skin care products better.  I did not care for the mascara (racoon eyes), eye shadows, eye liners, powder blush (I now use Laura Geller for all of those items).  I do like the cream blush/lip color which I primarily use on my lips.  So other than that and the foundation that's all I care for in the makeup line.

I do like the shower gel, body cream and butters.  My favorite is the honey almond body cream which is what I use almost exclusively. 

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks @HappyDaze! The line's Proprietor said, yes you can use it even on your upper lids. There is nothing on my lower that I can't successfully fight with a little help of my skincare. I understand, you have sensitive eye area, I think I remember you've mentioned this before also. But are you saying that we are NOT supposed to use eye cream/serum on the upper? If so, then I am doing it totally wrong! Today I did few things with a face, and my eye lids look puffier than usual, I can't put my finger - what did I paste them with that caused it!

Also, along these lines HappyD., do you put PC Skin Perfecting BHA around your eye area, or not?

@sonechkooh I did not know that about being able to use it on your lids. That is good to know. I rarely put anything on my eyelids because most products say not to or say something like "don't apply near your eyes" so I don't, lol. I do not use the BHA around my eye. I probably apply it about 1/2 inch away from my undereye and not at all on my lids. That scares me just thinking about it, lol! I can safely use Paula's choice moisturizer with SPF on my eyelids which is good because I want an SPF on my lids too. Almost all other SPF products there is no way I could apply it to my lids without my eyes feeling a little irritated or puffy, especially if it were a chemical sunscreen (which I never use anymore)!

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! No, I did not go as far as put BHA on my eye area, just asked in case, if we should. Cat Happy The Isomers eye serums and eye creams I put below and above eyes. I might try the 100% natural eye cream, some reviewers were saying it helped them with upper.

Esteemed Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

As I stated in a previous post, I do use and like their foundation.  I've tried many of their makeup and skin care products over the years and except for the foundation, I like the skin care products better.  I did not care for the mascara (racoon eyes), eye shadows, eye liners, powder blush (I now use Laura Geller for all of those items).  I do like the cream blush/lip color which I primarily use on my lips.  So other than that and the foundation that's all I care for in the makeup line.

I do like the shower gel, body cream and butters.  My favorite is the honey almond body cream which is what I use almost exclusively. 

Did you get this TTV, @soonersis?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her foundation, but Not interested in the TTV due to the fact she didn't throw in a brush and the shipping is way too high.  Only thing I'm interested in is the luminis that includes the brush.  Ordered that and the shipping is way less money.  

Esteemed Contributor

I used to use !00% Pure years ago.

I'm excited to try the new Second Skin Foundation    I bought light.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know what it is about this line but it looks a mess to me all the time.  I've felt this way from the time I first saw it years ago.

I don't know if it's the application of the products but the vendor looks like a cupie doll with all that blush and she always looks that way.  As I watched last night, I was very unimpressed with Allison's make-up.  I thought she looked really bad.  When they show the close-ups of the models, the mascara looks bad on the eyes.  Their lashes are always all clumped together and it doesn't look like they are volumized or lengthened at all. 

I also do not understand the point of the vendor squishing all that fruit all the time when she talks about the products being pigmented with fruit.  All that is doing is showing fruit juice running all over. 

That being said, If this had free s/h or if Evine refunded s/h, I would try this kit.  LOL  I know that makes no sense.  But I don't want to be out $12.00-$14.00 just to try this if I don't like it.     

Regular Contributor

I absolutely love the Coffee Bean eye cream!!  I remember when 100% Pure was here on QVC the mascara was popular.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @j-lou! What benefits you've noticed using it? Do you still use it now? TIA!

Valued Contributor

I've tried most of the things in the box, foundation excluded. Liked all of them. The mascara is dark! Very black, so if you really like dark mascara its a good choice. Eyeshadows are creamy and long lasting, well pigmented.  I've never been disappointed with any of their products. Not ordering because already have too many products but think this is a good buy.