Trusted Contributor

Re: 100%Pure on Evine Today.

I use their regular foundation which I like, but I see that this is a new one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

WELL...... Did anyone buy into this TTV?  Anyone?

I don't NEED anything, of couse - HUGE Thanks to this Beauty Board, I have more than I can use up in a decade probably!  Last thing I need is another foundation.

But I was very curious about 100% Natural idea in skincare and makeup.

So, I've dedicated entire two hours to watch both shows, and the rest of the products presented.  I kinda of was hoping to get convinced - I am pretty easy game usually. But it did not happen.

100% is a great idea in itself, Suzi (?) was nice lady, but I found she did not convince me that her natural products would do for me. Even if our predecessors did turn to nature since beginning of time to beautify their faces, and for skin care too, I still think if it would be so easy to mix "a few fruits in the bowl" and create up-to-date effective skincare or makeup line, everyone would be doing just that. She says she has lots of experience formulating, but she is one woman show, and I am just not convinced. Yet.

I still would like to try a product or two, only to get a feel of this line myself. Was thinking about coffee eye cream, but the reviews were not all that great, with some very good ones in the mix.

I also wanted to check a pigmented fruit luminizer, but there were no reviews. Maybe, I'll try her brand new brow product.

I really wish some ladies from this board, who tried this line would post here. TIA!

Honored Contributor

oooh I didn't know 100% pure had cream eye shadows! Has anyone tried those? I've tried a few of their products in the past and wasn't blown away so haven't really revisted their products in awhile.

Esteemed Contributor

This is just what I was thinking, @HappyDaze - that this line is probably nice, but I have strong feeling, I would not be "blown away".

I tried to look at the eyeshadows too on the models. It would be so nice knowing - only natural stuff is on my eyelids. But it was hard too see. On one model I think, I liked it, but on the host it looked horrific! I did not check the entire product page to maybe see other shadows, will browse through the products, and I really want to try something, though darn Evine shipping is expensive, as usually.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko. I did not buy it because the reviews are so mixed-up. I read the cheek product ( blush) fades very quickly - does not last. Mascara got mediocre/mixed reviews. I also love the idea of 100% but was also not convinced.
I remember a poster on this board said the eye cream made her eye make-up travel so I've hesitated on the eye-cream. The reviews are so all over the place on the eye-cream?
Anyway I passed. It is a beautiful kit -good price - but I would have liked to see some skin-care and make-up.
Did anyone buy it? Or have you used this line? TIA
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

This is just what I was thinking, @HappyDaze - that this line is probably nice, but I have strong feeling, I would not be "blown away".

I tried to look at the eyeshadows too on the models. It would be so nice knowing - only natural stuff is on my eyelids. But it was hard too see. On one model I think, I liked it, but on the host it looked horrific! I did not check the entire product page to maybe see other shadows, will browse through the products, and I really want to try something, though darn Evine shipping is expensive, as usually.

@sonechko I haven't had a chance to watch any shows yet so I can't comment on how they looked on the models. I did record one show so hopefully I can see what you are talking about. In the past, I've tried the cream lip crayon thingies, the coffee bean eye cream, the blush stick thing, body lotions, their primer and a few other things. There is not one thing that I would repurchase. Overall, I personally think they are a bit expensive for the quality of the products. I did not like the lip crayons and the body lotions at all (didn't like the scents and didn't moisturizer very well). The coffee bean eye cream was probably the best product I tried, the primer wasn't too bad (I don't find primers do anything for me but if I were going to use one, this is probably the one I'd use based on how it felt on my skin-not slicky and greasy feeling like LG's spackle, smashbox's primer, etc). The rest were just meh. It is too bad because I like the concept of this type of brand.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, @Chisos, I agreeing with what you've said. I am still curious, but definitely not for TTV.  The cheek blush alone threw me off for this set totally. They all looked like clowns. Literally.

Esteemed Contributor

"The coffee bean eye cream was probably the best product I tried". Really @HappyDaze? I was most interested to try it. As you know, I am content with my favorite line completely, but I have a little puffy upper eyelids naturally. So I always dream to find "something" to minimize this. I was hoping, with 100% Natural line, the "naturalness" of this product maybe could do a trick for me? Could you tell me what you like about their eye cream? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

"The coffee bean eye cream was probably the best product I tried". Really @HappyDaze? I was most interested to try it. As you know, I am content with my favorite line completely, but I have a little puffy upper eyelids naturally. So I always dream to find "something" to minimize this. I was hoping, with 100% Natural line, the "naturalness" of this product maybe could do a trick for me? Could you tell me what you like about their eye cream? TIA!

@sonechko gosh it has been awhile but the caffeine in it helped to reduce puffiness which I would get sometimes due to allergies (I use saline nasal spray now so that isn't as much of an issue) and it just made the eye area look nice and moisturized. It didn't irritate my eyes either, which is rare for me because it seems like alot of eye products bother my eyes. I have not ever tried it on my eyelids though-not sure you can use it on your lids? I know there are people on the forums that use and love this product so maybe they will chime in and let you know if they've used it on their eyelid. HTH?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze! The line's Proprietor said, yes you can use it even on your upper lids. There is nothing on my lower that I can't successfully fight with a little help of my skincare. I understand, you have sensitive eye area, I think I remember you've mentioned this before also. But are you saying that we are NOT supposed to use eye cream/serum on the upper? If so, then I am doing it totally wrong! Today I did few things with a face, and my eye lids look puffier than usual, I can't put my finger - what did I paste them with that caused it!

Also, along these lines HappyD., do you put PC Skin Perfecting BHA around your eye area, or not?