Super Contributor
On 3/25/2014 buford the pug said:

Loving sharing our Dead Time..LOL.. Yes, nice to see my fellow Thriller fans remembered Mary from Pet Semetary..She was the Main character Rachel...for me, just makes it scarier...as Pet Semetary, the book and movie is on the top of my list as the BEST horror Films...and she does come back from the Dead in that movie..it is fitting to see her in this Show..

Many people are thinking the meat is from humans....not sure.. I was hoping this was a turning point and they were finally getting a rest....but, many people mentioned the easy access to this place, and I do agree..How are the walkers not getting in...She cant be cooking the Walkers? They are all infected, etc.....I do think Beth is somehow inside too, I cannot wait for Rick and Carl to be reunited with Baby Judith! and also Darly and Carol.... I do Hope Morgan is making an appearance, he was one of my Favs

OMG....I really hope that is not what it is. That would be horrifying if it was and she didn't tell them and served it to them. So disturbing!

I am hoping that Tyreese and Carol are taking good care of Judith and Rick and Carl get to see her again.

Some of the actors hinted in the past about a baby zombie and I assumed it would be Judith, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. I wondered how they were going to do that. Someone (I can't remember who, maybe one of the writers) said in an interview that the writers almost went there last season when Daryl and was it Michonne? went to that day care looking for formula for Judith after she was born.

So far, we have seen some children zombies, but no babies. Yet.

Esteemed Contributor

What I can't figure out is if they are eating humans and you have to kill them to eat them (even if you boil them alive....ewww), how is that safe if everyone is infected anyway?

Maybe it's because if you kill them and eat them immediately, they haven't had time to turn yet and if they are all infected, I guess it doesn't matter. I dunno. Gross.

I too would like to know what's keeping walkers from just coming into Terminus (what an awful name....sounds like "terminal" and not a bus terminal either, LOL).

I sure hope something doesn't happen to little Judith. I would hate to see her be a walker or crawler or whatever.

I love this show but it is hard to take at times for sure.

I fear for these main people: Beth, Bob, Glen, Tyrese, Maggie, Carol, Carl and Judith. Really anyone, I guess. "No one is safe."

My main "NO!" person is Darryl. I just don't know if I could watch again without him.

Darryl might be the one that is "one too many" for me. Carol and Rick would be close seconds.

Gosh, I really rambled on there. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I need to quit reading this thread. Sunday is so close but yet so far away and it will be a very upsetting and sad one I think.

Hopefully they will keep Daryl, Michonne and Carol around for another season. I would love to see Carol and Daryl at least get together once before they get the axe.

Super Contributor
I've been reading the comics and I'm on number 57, or about halfway through what's out there. There are some differences - Dale is still alive. Maggie and Glenn are still together when the prison is lost. The survivors of the prison loss return to Hershel's farm for sanctuary. Maggie becomes very depressed about losing her family. Eugene and Abraham and company join up with Rick and his group at the farm. They all decide to take off for Washington together. While on the road Maggie tries to hang herself but Glenn saves her. They had not yet gotten to Terminus. There is some doubt if Eugene is really the genius he portends to be. I'll read more tonight.
Respected Contributor

where can I buy the comics?

Super Contributor
On 3/25/2014 kcladyz said:

where can I buy the comics?

Do you have a comic book store or collectible store near you? They sell them there. There used to be one of those near us, and they carried all kinds of Marvel comic stuff, figures, etc. They are probably also available from Amazon, I'm sure they have many sellers. Of course Ebay.

Comic books aren't as popular as they used to be, but you can still find them out there. You could also probably try bookstores like BAM and B&N, and used bookstores in your city. They may have older ones. Lots of people collect them.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Eugene is also someone I wonder about. Don't you think he's strange? Do you think he is really a scientist? Of all the times he's mentioned he knows what started the virus outbreak, he's never once said exactly what it was! I was hoping someone would say, "well Eugene, tell us what started it". But no one has. So I just wonder if he's really a scientist or just a loon who thinks he knows what happened. And how does Abraham and Rosita know that Eugene is really who he says he is? Abraham seems pretty convinced, but HOW does he know Eugene is who he says and knows what he does? I don't remember him asking him any questions about it. All we know is that when we first met Abraham, Eugene and Rosita were with him.

So, do you think Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene will make it to Washington DC? Or get stuck at Terminus with the rest of the group? Do you think Eugene is really a scientist?

The preview for next week was weird. It just showed some strange clips of stuff and this odd woman's voice saying something about Terminus and "those who arrive survive" or something....kind of odd. Whose voice was that and where was it being broadcast? And, who was going around the state, posting information about Terminus? Were they kidnapping people, and taking them there? Or just posting information about it, to draw people in?

So many questions until next week! But unfortunately I think we will have more questions after next week's episode, than we do now!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/25/2014 nekodaisy said:

I need to quit reading this thread. Sunday is so close but yet so far away and it will be a very upsetting and sad one I think.

Hopefully they will keep Daryl, Michonne and Carol around for another season. I would love to see Carol and Daryl at least get together once before they get the axe.

I would love to see Carol and Daryl together once too. I love them. I know he was getting close to Beth but I was a Carol and Daryl 'shipper, I will admit. Smiley Happy

I love Michonne too. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. She is such a kick a** character. Love her.

Contributor
On 3/25/2014 imaclotheshog said:
On 3/25/2014 buford the pug said:

Loving sharing our Dead Time..LOL.. Yes, nice to see my fellow Thriller fans remembered Mary from Pet Semetary..She was the Main character Rachel...for me, just makes it scarier...as Pet Semetary, the book and movie is on the top of my list as the BEST horror Films...and she does come back from the Dead in that movie..it is fitting to see her in this Show..

Many people are thinking the meat is from humans....not sure.. I was hoping this was a turning point and they were finally getting a rest....but, many people mentioned the easy access to this place, and I do agree..How are the walkers not getting in...She cant be cooking the Walkers? They are all infected, etc.....I do think Beth is somehow inside too, I cannot wait for Rick and Carl to be reunited with Baby Judith! and also Darly and Carol.... I do Hope Morgan is making an appearance, he was one of my Favs

OMG....I really hope that is not what it is. That would be horrifying if it was and she didn't tell them and served it to them. So disturbing!

I am hoping that Tyreese and Carol are taking good care of Judith and Rick and Carl get to see her again.

Some of the actors hinted in the past about a baby zombie and I assumed it would be Judith, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. I wondered how they were going to do that. Someone (I can't remember who, maybe one of the writers) said in an interview that the writers almost went there last season when Daryl and was it Michonne? went to that day care looking for formula for Judith after she was born.

So far, we have seen some children zombies, but no babies. Yet.

Fellow fans - I think that Sunday's episode was a gift from the writers to the fans. We all needed to see Glenn and Maggie get back together and the moment of happiness between Carl, Michonne and Rick was also needed. But ..... what the writers give, they also take away. These small moments of joy will end soon. The only question is - how bad will it get? I've seen the cannibalism rumors and I think it's a strong possibility. All their paths end at Terminus so at least they'll be together when the s**t goes down.

Super Contributor
On 3/24/2014 annabellethecat said:

I just enjoy hearing the men in my family talk about this show and how I should watch it. They always say, "It's about relationships. It's not about dead people". That's funny to me.

I'm sure it must be a good show. There are a lot of people who love it.

lol, thats what adult, mature, zombie lovers say to rationalize their love of the show, lol!! myself included, but there are plenty of zombies to go around.

i have been weaning off shows with a feeling of desolation or hopelessness, but somehow this show just keeps pulling me and that IS because of the relationships and the excellent cast. seasons 1-3 are on netflix right now, and when season 4 is through airing, it will prob. show up too. if you cant stand the wait, lol, you can go on vudu and pay by the episode. that is my treat when dh and dd have a daddy daughter date. ha, laundry folding and zombies, what mothers do to relax ; )