Honored Contributor

kitten sleeping ~ meditating

Honored Contributor

Beautiful waterfall gif ~ click to watch it move!

Honored Contributor

all the beauty things...

Honored Contributor

My Pretty Universe

Honored Contributor

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/87/39/dc/8739dc20ec9075bb18a9d96090761a2d.jpg

Honored Contributor

old cottage and stream | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Honored Contributor

Susan Bourdet). https://www.pinterest.com/source/bonheurdelire.over-blog.com/

Honored Contributor

☀Mystic river

Trusted Contributor

Hi, to Everyone on this new forum, which I don't care for at all, but just knowing we didn't lose each other is a blessing for sure.

Possummink, love all the pictures, they are such treasures.  Thank you as always.  Stay well and have a great time in Florida with your loving family.

Snappyfrappy, enjoy your posts as well, glad you are surrounded by family.  When we get older it feels good. Me and Kitty are just sitting this morning enjoying the bird calls an a little cooler weather.

Babyfran, my special friend, enjoy your week-end.  All the best to you!!

Bobbiesue, thank goodness we didn't lose this thread.  Thanks for keeping it up. 

Everyone on here, please have a wonderful week-end. 

Respected Contributor

Dear friends, it concerns me that we haven't heard from several of our dear friends at all this week. Hope they aren't having too much trouble using this new format. It takes some trial and error and I've gotten help from other posters' suggestions. It's hot out here in SoCal. No rain anywhere. The medians are turning brown as are the lawns. No sense planting any new flowers we can't water. But it's cool inside and we are well.

possummink, I heart your pictures. They are lovely. The one with the river made me wish for rain here. Hope you are enjoying this weekend. Father's Day is hard for me and DD#2. GS and his wife are having a BBQ on Sunday, but DD and I aren't going. I feel torn between wanting to be with the family, and not wanting to even think about the meaning of the day.

phluphy, I don't think very many people like this change, but it's what we have to deal with, and at least we can still share with each other. I do hope to hear from MamaS, DannysWife, kittyfan, and several others who used to post all the time. Glad you are enjoying this day with your kitty.

May you all find the comfort and peace you need this day.

snappy Smiley Happy