Esteemed Contributor

Today is Sunday Feb 19 but I do not know what the date is on here. It is very cold here at least for me so I satayed in  shredded more. I found my meds-how they got in my room in their zip lock bag -don't know unles I carried something else with them. I have a tendency to keep to keep them near the sofa in the den and tv so I don't forget to take them. Now I am looking for a messof pens in a container. Need black to vote. I will try tomorrow to get another doctor to see.hope they do it. This time I am going to say laser. even if it is extra on insurance. Well nothing is new how about you-hope all is good, looking at say yes to the dress, I bet your new grand daughter and son will have a nice wedding and good weather. Is it in church or outside? Have a nice sleep.

Honored Contributor

Rainbow Colorful Animated gif www.facebook.com/loveswish

Snappy,   Hi,   and yes, that is a fractal,  a fractal gif, to be exact.  A gif is a picture that has been given some movement.   I'm not sure how to do gifs, though I do have an instruction thingy somewhere on this computer.   Some people do beautiful, realistic movements, whereas others are kind of jerky, too fast, too 'startling', not very pleasant at all.  I think a gif should be kind of relaxing especially when dealing with fractals.  At least interesting and not 'in your face' movements.

I find the same thing true when I look for moving water gifs, or flowers, rain, animals etc.  Some people do it really well and then some look like they picked up the photo and shook it to give it movement.  I prefer the natural looking gifs.   

Below is another fractal gif.   There are hundreds of fractals, some absolutely gorgeous, but they aren't gifs.  I'll put one at the bottom.  

Энергетические заряды и привязки. - ""БУДЬТЕ ЗДОРОВЫ ! - Группы Мой Мир

It was near 84 here today.   We had a little bit of rain yesterday, but it didn't help the fires much other than to raise the humidity.   We could use a bit of the rain you all are getting.   Funny how things are reversed with the need for rain.

Beautiful abstract art based on a mandelbrot fractal, wonderful jewel colors (green, purple and many more). Amazing details. Tall and narrow format. Click here to buy a poster, fine art print or canvas print: http://matthias-hauser.artistwebsites.com/featured/abstract-fractal-art-with-jewel-colors-matthias-hauser.html 30 days money back guarantee. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com:

Toobzpheres by Capstoned.deviantart.com on @deviantART:

.:

Honored Contributor

♔ It's time to get inspired ❥ : Photo:

Honored Contributor

First Signs of Spring - Paisley Flower Fractal Art ~ the first fractals I have seen on Pinterest!:

Honored Contributor

http://animatedphoto.tumblr.com/

Honored Contributor

Spangled Cotinga:

Spangled Cotinga

Honored Contributor

Red panda:

Honored Contributor

Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day – 20 Pics:

I don't know how that squirrel got into this cylinder feeder. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Cats Will Always Blame The Humans:

Honored Contributor

Too cute...it reminds me of the time Chandler took a pork loin right of the plate. Lol!: