Honored Contributor

Svensk jul. Elisabet Nystrand. God Jul Hyltebruk sweden:

Honored Contributor

WOW. I never really noticed that rocks had body parts before. OR that they could walk...:

Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

Downhill Express « Mason Maloof Designs:

Hi Snappy,   Thanks,  I love to hear thunder too, but sometimes am quite afraid of the lightninig that causes the sound I like.   Cloud to cloud lightning is ok, but cloud to ground lightning can do so much damage and kill so quickely as I almost found out so many years ago.

We had a very cool and windy day here, in fact I am weaing long sleeves and jeans.  Even the cats didn't want to stay out on the patio for very long.  

You may have to order a canoe to get around out there with all the rain.  I know it was needed badly, but too bad it can't come a bit at a time.  

Take good care and  have a lovely Tuesday, Everyone. Heart

Honored Contributor

Sunshine Skyway Bridge. January 22, 2017.  WOW!:

The Sunshine Skyway Bridge over the Gulf/Bay entrance,  yesterday during the  severe weather.   The bridge was closed to high profile vehicles.  It connects Saint Petersburg to Bradenton, FL.   Long ride over the water and a high bridge to allow ocean cruise ships to pass under it into Tampa Bay. 

I posted this on the Cafe thread, but thought you might like to see it too.   Pretty serious cloud to ground lightning. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for blue birds

Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

amazing sunset reflection #clouds red tree lake sea landscape nature beautiful:

Respected Contributor

Hi possummink, you earned the right to fear lightening! I have a healthy fear of it too although not for the same reason. But I do love the booming thunder.

It stayed in the 40s yesterday. It's 50 right now, but no rain. Big puddles on the lawns. Hope the birds can find some juicy worms.

I'm also in warm clothing and have been using the fireplace and enjoying it a lot.

Hope everyone is okay and staying well.

snappy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

: