Trusted Contributor

MamaS, may never come back, but I hope she has found someone to love her and care about her. 

How many here had husbands who were verterns?  We want to acknowledge them on Memorial Day.

Esteemed Contributor

I use to sing that song to my Missy and put in her name. Sadly no more.

Honored Contributor

The Old Post Office is a 14th-century stone house, built to the plan of a medieval manor house, situated in Tintagel, Cornwall,:

Honored Contributor

Ancient House, Derbyshire, England photo via sophia:

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

IdeaFixa » Brinquedo realista:

Honored Contributor

Lilies and camassia and fruit:

Hi Everyone,   It's hot, hot, hot outside today.   The sun is playing peek a boo with the clouds though.   I'll wait till later to go outside and fill the bird feeders.   That'll give the Cardinals a chance to get some peaceful feeding in as the Crows head to their roosting area much earlier than the Cardinals do.  Crows are cool, but their size is intimidating to the smaller birds.   The Doves will be happier too if I put food out later for them.

Yesterday was kind of a bummer, as my stomach didn't agree with something I ate for breakfast.  DS fixed sausage and biscuits with eggs and I think I had too much sausage.   I do like the little links for breakfast and have them often, but he added a lot of sausage to the gravy.  I must say, though, it was delicious.   Didn't sleep well last night due to tummy and sinus.  Not a great combo.  

Hard to believe that this is the last full week of May.  Have a peaceful rest of your day and a nice week ahead. Heart

Honored Contributor

separate grass from flower bed - Google Search:

Honored Contributor

Morning stretch.:

Respected Contributor

Dear Silkeej, glad to see you and know you find this thread to be a place where you can come and share with others who know how you feel. Yes, the pictures are a blessing, a diversion. I discovered I really like birds by looking at these pictures. Never see any colorful ones around here.

A year isn't very long when you think about it, but it can also seem like a hundred years.

I'm really glad you have kids who care about you. Mine do too, and it's just wonderful.

My heart goes out to those who don't have that support. I usually have the TV or radio on also. Right now I don't, but I can hear the dryer, and clocks ticking.

It's cloudy and cool out here today, but not enough so I want the fireplace on.

Like to think about you enjoying yours and a good book.

It's nice that you feel a connection with your dear hubby while at the cemetery. When things get hard, you know where to go.

I don't think I really need support here, but what I do want is to be supportive of others. So I read here everyday, and post if someone else has.

May the Lord bless you, Silkeej,

snappy Heart