Golden sunset:

Honored Contributor

This Little Guy Looks Pretty Happy To Be Where He Is:

Honored Contributor

Cozy cottage!:

Honored Contributor

Santorini, Greece #greece #moon:

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies......I*t is 44 here today.  A ****** in the air.  I have a pork roast in the oven.  I stoppped smoking and all I want to do is eat.  I think I will make some vegetables and a little mashed potatos.  I will watch my weight.  I am breathing much better.  It is like I am free.  Jesus helped me.

How is everyone?  We are missing so many posters here.  I just found out that Fran is now Benzi.  Hi Benzi.     It looks like MamaS is not posting anymore.  I worry about her. I hope God watches over her.  What happened to the lady who was always changing her nic and had two boys.?  She never posts anywhere here.  I wish them all well.

Hello to 10grands and Snappy.  Snappy I stopped smoking!  How is the weather in your area? 

I have not been to the cemetary for so long.  I got to get there.  Now that I can breath better I may be able to walk up that hill.  I've been thinking about Buck the last few days.   still miss him very much.

Do you all remember C&C Forever?  Her name is Cathy.  She lost her job and is having a hard time.  Please say a prayer and think good thoughts for her.  She is too young for SS.  She wants to file for disability, but she worked for her dad who was a Dr. and never turned her pay into SS.  Can she get disability by filing on her husband's payI don't know.  I told her to call SS and find out.  I worked since I was 18 and had lots of time on my SS.  Why would anyone not turn in their pay to SS?  I heard lots of people who work for themselves do that.  They don't think about tomorrow.

I bought the My Pillow from the Q in standard size.  It is so comfortable.  I wish I had bought it a long time ago.  It is the best pillow I have ever slept on.  I bought the firm, but it was too firm and gave it to my son.  The standard is perfect.  If you need a new pillow please try it.

My son moved in with his girl friend in her house.  I miss him here.  I get so lonely.  He comes over every day and checks on me, but it is not the same.  He told me to go through my clothes and get rid of the clothes I don't wear.  I don't know where to take them.  My jeans are a large and my dresses are a XL.  I spend a lot of money on   clothes and I think I will take them to a consignment shop.  At least someone will get some good out of them.  I have four closets full. 

I went to Sunday School today and it was nice.  May go tonight with a friend. 

Well ladies you all have a good day and God bless you all.

I

Honored Contributor

Spanish snow village:

Honored Contributor

Ana Rosa:

Bobbisue,   Congratulations on stopping smoking.   I know you will be able to breathe much easier and have a bit more energy.  My brother had a hard time quitting, but finally he did and he enjoys food more as he can actually taste it now.   

I brought one of those pillows for my brother for Christmas.   Q was cheaper than the website for them.   He likes his pillow too.   I like down pillows from Macy's for me.  

I hope things work out ok for Cathy.   She hasn't posted in quite a while, at least I haven't seen anything from her.

Take good care of yourself. Cat Happy