Honored Contributor

fig parrot:

Honored Contributor

Osprey: Photo by Photographer Madeleine Guenette - photo.net:

Honored Contributor

:

Hi Snappy and Everyone,   We had a sunny but cool day,  which I guess will be the norm from now on.   I love this cooler weather as it makes me feel better, not so 'draggy' as the hot, humid weather does.  

I didn't get a whole lot accomplished today.   I can waste more time and not realize it,  till I check the time.  I did get to the feed store to buy some more mixed seeds.  The birds are kind of spoiled,  as at this time of year there are plenty of natural foods,  grass and weed seeds, and berries on may trees.  but I don't mind feeding them anyway.  I like seeing them and hearing them if  I'm outside.   Some are quite unafraid and come very close to me when I am filling the feeders or getting the food ready to put on the ground etc. 

I hope you all have a nice and peaceful Thanksgiving.   Take care, keep warm and be safe. 

Trusted Contributor

Hello all my dear friends. I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. I wanted to stop by and wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving. I don't post often , however you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I love you all. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone:

Busy cooking and baking today, like to do what I can ahead of the big day. I just wanted to drop in to wish all of my Friends here on the thread a very Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful day with your love ones. Take care of yourselves, stay well and happy.

Respected Contributor

Wishing everyone a peaceful holiday.  I know we have bittersweet memories but hoping that everyone finds some special moments to cherish.  I know I have so much to be thankful for.  I am blessed.

Respected Contributor

possummink, such nice pictures. Those colorful birds are truly amazing! I know you like the weather where you are now. It's in the low 60s here. When I was getting ready for bed around 1 this morning, I heard rain, so I looked out and yes, it was coming down, but not pouring, and it's sunny today. We take whatever the Lord sends us.

DD and I made the pumpkin pie mixture earlier today. Has to cool then the egg whites whipped and them folded into the pumpkin. Done and done.

Have to do some cleaning when I finish here.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Benzi, we have been missing you! Thank you for stopping by and for the well wishes. I hope you and your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to seeing the new place where DD and her hubby live.

Silkeej, good to see you. I also hope your day is peaceful and happy. We all have so much for which to be thankful even though we have suffered a great loss. I choose gratitude.

Happy Thanksgiving to all we are missing so much. MamaS, DannysWife, Bobbisue, phluphy, and all I've forgotten to name.

snappy Heart

Respected Contributor

kittyfan, nice to see you. I also hope your day is peaceful and filled with good memories of wonderful times. We do have so many blessings each day. I need to keep my eyes open so I don't miss them. Blessings on you and yours.

snappy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hmmm. Photoshop? :) CASA TRES CHIC: ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS ...: