Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Have a blessed Tuesday! ❤️:

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Snappfrappy for the kind words...so happy you had a good time with your family.  That is a special treat when you all get together.  Just did that for my younger Sons BD.  We had a wonderful day too.  Coming to this forum has helped me tremendously and I am grateful for that.

Possummink, thank you also for letting us know about the Buckeye.  Just googled it an it stated that NO you cannot eat them they can make you sick.  But also for luck to keep one in your purse....they are huge trees for sure.   Loving all the pictures too. Especially the kitty peeking over the couch...

10Grands, Hi to you also.  Thank you for the hug. We had frost last night got down into the 20's.  Going to warm up to 70 by end of week.

Benzi, your always in my thoughts...your the best!!

Hi to all the ladies, hopefully we hear from you all very soon.  Have a blessed Tuesday...

Trusted Contributor

Hello friends

Trusted Contributor

Hello

Honored Contributor

:

Hi Bobbisue,   I hope you are doing ok and that your eyes are not causing you much trouble.  Take care of yourself and keep warm. 

Respected Contributor

possummink, not only do we get to see beautiful art here, but we get an education as well. The trees are beautiful and stately, but boy, it sounds like they make a big mess and can be dangerous. I've heard of Horse Chestnuts and black walnuts...well, I've eat some of those. You must have a lot of property to accommodate so many trees.

I'm glad your elbow is getting better. It's a blessing that you are on the antibiotic. Two for the price of one....LOL. Hope that sinus business is getting better also.

It's about 80 here today, going back up to 90 for the weekend. I have vegetable beef soup cooking. Smells good, and DD just might faint when she gets home and doesn't have to make anything.

Thank you for being here to encourage everyone and give us such beauty and laughs. Like the elephant with the pumpkin in it's trunk!

snappy Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

phluphy, it's good to hear that you had a nice family gathering for your DSs birthday. Making memories and strengthing the family bonds is really important. So happy you found your way here and that you are helped. It's a safe place, anonymous, no judging, but everyone understands how you feel. I wish some of our other friends would leave a little message. We miss them.

snappy

Bobbisue, girl.....we have been missing your beautiful face around here. How are you managing with the weather and how are your eyes? Thank you for stopping by today.

snappy Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Cabin Living ~ Mr. Moose arrives...: