Trusted Contributor

Good morning . BOBBISUE, thank you for your kind words and keeping me in your prayers.  That means a lot to me. It was so good to see your post. Heart POSSUM, your post touched my soul. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing what you did. Both of the quotes made me cry. They are beautiful. I'm going to write the one down that said " Deep grief means there was a deep love." OMG that is beautiful . You are such a wonderful  lady, and I am honored to know you . Thank you again for all that you do for us here. 

Trusted Contributor

POSSUMMINK, the picture of the boxer looking out the window looks so much like Benzi. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Shout out to 10grands amd all the other ladies who have not posted in a while.  We miss you.  Please post when you can.

Hello again to Fran, Snappy, and Possiummink.  So good to see you here.  It is a pleasent day today.  Not too hot not to cool.  Just right.  Have a good day ladies and peace and comfort to you all. 

Honored Contributor

Tough kitty...lol...

I thought you might enjoy this little "ninja'' cat and his antics. Heart

Respected Contributor

Bobbisue, your cooler mornings and evenings sounds so nice to me. It's 95 here and it's 1:30, so it could get warmer and will later this week. Am sorry your COPD is causing you trouble, but you know how to take care of yourself, and you are here offering encouragement to others. Enjoy your evening.

possummink, we are both in hot places, but our humidity is low. Still 90s and higher is hot anywhere. Thank you for sharing your special sayings with everyone. I think whatever we feel prompted to say matters to someone else. DD is going to take me to BB and Beyond in a little while, where I hope to have what it takes to at least look around. Have the walker with the seat...yeah.

Hi Fran, glad you stopped by, and hope this is a wonderful day for you with something that surprises you with joy. Wish I could post pictures of the things we have had done here. I'm amazed at how different it all looks. Ants have been crawling over me as I sit here in the family room. Not as bad today. This morning there was one in bed with me,and on the wall around the slider. I don't blame them for wanting in out of the heat, but don't like them in my bed.

MamaS, please stop by and let us know you are okay, or not if that's the case. Just please keep in touch.

Peace to everyone,

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

Had a very nice weekend, best part I spent some time at the cemetery with my BF, took him flowers and had a wonderful chat in my mind of course but to me its ok to tell him all that has been happening and how much I miss him. 

My Granddaughter wanted to see the new Mission Impossible movie so that's what we saw, it was very fast moving and I have to admit I enjoyed just watching the movie and not thinking about anything else, we went out to dinner after and it was a nice end to the day.

Glad I read your thread I didn't know their was a time limit on any of our test like mamograms and colonoscopies I will have to check that out,    I wonder if that applies if you have had serious problems in the past?  It's hard to fight these kinds of battles when your best cheerleader isn't here to lend ecouragement.   I take each day as it comes and know that God will keep a close watch over me as he has with my illness the last three years. Sending my best wishes to all of my new friends.

Honored Contributor

Florida (Abril 2014)

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Düden Antalya by vhgoymen #landscape #travel

Honored Contributor

Antique 1920 Moser pink glass tea cup set vintage by ShoponSherman,