Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous news Bobbie!!!!!!!Cat Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Possummink, wow I already complained about this site being changed, it doesn't make me feel good about it at all.  Thanks for your pictures.  Not sure I will continue to post, it's a little hard to figure out what they did, not good. 

Snappyfrappy, Will continue to check in with this forum but I don't like it...

Bobbiesue, so happy for your good news. 

Going for a treatment tomr.  still having issues with my leg/foot but I'm not giving up yet!!

Maybe if everyone complains enough, they will put this forum back where it was.  MAYBE!

Hi to Babyfran, your the best!!

Going to try and get a few more winks before the sun comes up.  Had heavy rains yesterday and it was humid too.

Love to all....

Trusted Contributor
Bobbisue, praises be to God. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us!!!!! Love you.
Trusted Contributor
Good morning everyone! BLONDGIRL, you are in my prayers. I can barely figure this new forum out. I don't like it at all. POSSUMMINK, I second everything you said. I hope that you all have a blessed day. SNAPPY, big hugs !!!! PHLUPHY, you are such a treasure. Remember what I said, if I can make you can make it.... and you will!
Super Contributor

Wow,  I  am still looking for where the improvment is.  I think I am too old to figure this out.

It has been raining quite a bit here, but not today, very HUMID.

Thinking of you all!

Honored Contributor

So Pretty! Winged Jewel.

Hi Everyone,    I am still stumbling around this new format and not liking much of it at all.   I sure hope you all stay here and that those who haven't found us yet will get to this thread.   

Thanks for the confusion, QVC,   You've made a royal mess of a very nice format,  that those of us who are older and not computer savvy have problems navigating.    

Sorry, Ladies,   I am still upset about their callous tossing away of our previous postings.  Q has no  heart, except when it comes to $$$$$.   They love that!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Beautiful plants!

Honored Contributor

Wild Roses

Respected Contributor

Found us! I join with all of you in saying this is a mess. It was so easy to use the old way. It is tiring just trying to find the thread I want and then I see posts from Thanksgiving. Have trouble finding the newest posts. And it jumps around the screen a lot. I'm quite sure they are getting lots of negative feedback, but doubt they could go back if they wanted to.  We lost many posts of significance to us. But we have each other. I'm concerned for some who might not find us. It's in the 90s here. I'm okay.

phluphy, I understand your confusion for sure. Don't know whether or not you had your treatment, but pray it is or was helpful. Healing is slower when we are older, but it will happen. Sorry you have the humidity.

Fran, (((hugs))) to you also. This format makes me feel isolated from everyone. The other way felt intimate and loving and warm. Maybe it will get easier, but at least we have found each other for now. Blessings, dear friend.

10grands, sorry you have the humidity to deal with as well as the heat. Glad you found your way here, even though it's not easy. I haven't begun to try to add any perks to this, just posting is enough for me now. Like emoticons. I'm sure they are there, but can live without them. Hang in there.

possum, the butterfly is beautiful. If we are determined to stay together, we will find a way. Can't imagine how many complaints the Q has had, but they must have known what the response to this drastic change would mean to us.

MamaS, DannysWife, kittyfan, arklady, Bobbisue, goldens, blondgirl, and all of you who haven't posted here...we love you and hope you find your way.

snappy