Respected Contributor

Re: Hello Snappy and Prayers going out there.. YES we were wa...

Hi cute, so far the internet is working. We really get attached to these gadgets.

It stayed in the 40s here yesterday. It's 50 right now with more sunshine and no rain, but there are still clouds. It's supposed to stay dry for several days now.

DD's little Maggie doesn't like to go out in the rain, but they have to walk her anyway.

She has a cute raincoat, but doesn't like her feet wet. But she does like going into the ocean!

Nothing new here. DD#2 stayed home since she has an appointment to get her blood work done before her next doctor's visit. Her back is giving her trouble, so she's on the heat pad.

Hope it continues to warm up for you. Take care and know you are a truly loved friend.

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy and thanks for the kind words !! Your dd's little dog sounds so cute..a little lady dog.. and they train us so well.. your temp there sounds like ours.. we were in the 50's today and Beautiful out.. i was going to work in the lawn but it's to wet out.. our trees our starting to bud out.. really strange weather.. I have Mostly been staying the House as so many people have been having the FLU.. My Hubby and i mostly get Groceries once a Week, now.. as stocking the freezer.

Well this Morning went to my EYE Appointment an this was my last.. as eye is doing good.. and No More Drops.. My Hubby still puts drops in 3x day in his and 2 more weeks to go and he will be done.. i have 20-20 now..

well i shall sign off and get ready for bed.. Thank-You so much for the chat.. Looks like we will have and Early Spring !! HOPING !! thats Is.. GOOD NIGHT Snappy.. and Stay SAFE and Warm there..[ i had Trouble Signing in and Signing out ]

Respected Contributor

Happy Thursday, cute. I've had trouble here too. Sometimes the put the place where we click on forums on the home page, other times it's not there, but so far I find it sooner or later.

It's in the 60s today. No rain in the foreseeable future. DD likes it when the kids can play outside.

Just washed the tile floors. Found out that DD#1 and her hubby are coming out tomorrow. She had me order her an item from the Q and wants to pick it up, plus spend some time with me. I know I can get her to drop 2 things off at  post net.

So glad you have perfect vision now and that your hubby is coming along well.

Did you wear glasses before?

DD#2 got her flu shot on Tuesday when she saw her doctor. Takes 2 weeks to become effective, so I suggested she stay home until then, but she can't do that, of course.

I'm inside most of the time, and almost all stores have sanitary wipes to use to clean carts, etc.

Good to speak with you today. Take care of yourself.

snappy Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi Snappy; good to see you here today.  It has finally stopped raining, and I am so happy about that.  It should be a nice weekend.  I had to laugh about little Maggie not wanting to get her feet wet.  

Hey girls, I had to give Simone her birthday gift early.  She mentioned to me yesterday that she wanted to go back across the street to the african import store and buy the scarf that we both looked at.  So.......I had to confess that I had already purchased it for her.  So, today, I gave her the scarf and the zebra striped sweater.  She tried on the cardigan, and it was simply stunning on her.  The scarf was also a hit.  Of course, it helps when you are drop dead gorgeous in the first place!  I think that she wears a size 2 or 4.  

I am glad that you will get to spend some time tomorrow with your DD#1 and her husband.  

See you later, dear lady.

Valued Contributor

Hi Cute: good to "see" you here today.  Isn't it amazing how you now have 20/20 vision? The marvels of modern medicine.  How is your Texas family doing?  If I remember correctly, they left Vermont and headed back to Texas.

I have been watching the fashion clearance shows, but I haven't purchased anything yet.  I have my eye on a few things, and I will let you know if I snag anything good.

Take care......lots of hugs for you.

Valued Contributor

Hi MsLomo.  How are you doing?  We miss you and hope to hear from you very soon.  I did watch Dimitri, but I didn't buy anything.  I was tempted to purchase the TTV on Saturday because I love the Dream Finish.  

I gave Simone her birthday gifts early, and she loved them.  Another lady was in her shop when she was trying on the sweater, and she gave her a huge compliment.  That made me feel good that I have given her a blessing.  It all comes back to you.

I did see part of the Heidi Daus shows, and I did see quite a few things that I liked.  Her jewelry is really getting expensive, but she had on the most beautiful jacket.  It was navy blue silk with different colored dragon flies embroidered all over it.  Simply stunning.  We need to find that jacket.

Take care, girl.....

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy, and thanks for the chat.. Glad your dd will be there to visit.. as family time so nice.. we were in the 30's today ad a few snow flurries and so much wind.. WE still have Leaves and they blow in from every where.. I'm glad my Hubby will be off tomorrow.. i'm ready to kick back and relax.. Like your weather..

Yes have a Hard time Signing in sometimes and my Post just goess By By..

Hoping your Visit is wonderful ...

We saw the Baby Bunny.. it's like he sets in SPOTS so we will be sure and see him..

Yes i can see now but I just wear Cheaters they say as Reading glasses.. but so glad to have The eye done and Behind me.. Good time to get it done as Can't do anything out side and NO Sun this time of year..

Well i shall sign off and get to bed.. COLD Here as FirePlace weather..

Goodnight..and thanks so much for the CHAT and Kind Words..have FUN tomorrow..

Trusted Contributor

Hello Issy and thanks for the chat.. so good to see you here.. Our Grandson and family just got back from HAWAII and beautiful pictures they took.. thankful for there safe travels..

yes our Texas family our doing good, our oldest grandson in Texas will graduate he told us in 2018.. he is hitting the books hard.. Everything is good and we count Blessings..

Yes i have been Watching these Shoping Channels and all of the Goodies on clearance . LOVE it, but i have not ordered.. I love the DG2 Skinny jeans.. as they stretch in every direction..

Well i shall sign off and get ready for bed.. Can you believe that the TREES our Budding out here as YIKES.

Good Night and thanks so much for the chat.. and Kind Words..

Respected Contributor

Hi Issy, glad Simone liked her birthday gifts. Can't imagine wearing clothing in such a small size, but more power to her. You are a generous friend and you study people so you know the perfect thing to give them. Will you adopt me???

DD and her hubby were here this morning. They brought Maggie and she had a great time running around the back yard. They walk her, but it has to be on a leash since they don't have a yard. She jumped up on my lap and cuddled for a while. She was nice and warm.

It's sunny down here, but still cool. I just love it so much.

Yesterday I ordered 2 tops from the Q. One Bob Mackie and one Denim and Co.

Casual things. I need them like another hole in the head, but I've been feeling the need for turquoise and they are both in that family. Casual like me.

Take care and do enjoy the sunny weekend,

snappy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi cute, glad your hubby was off today. I'm sure there is always plenty to do around the house and yard. You have had a pretty mild winter, haven't you? Seems like you didn't get as much snow as most years.

How sweet that the bunny wants you to notice he's there. Wonder if it's the older bunny, or the baby. And where do they sleep? Must be close by your home.

I had a good time with DD and her hubby and Maggie. She loved running around the back yard. And he helped my put clean sheets on the bed. Yeah.

So glad you can see so well now. It truly is amazing. Good to hear from you.

Happy weekend,

snappy Smiley Happy