Trusted Contributor

P.S. Lady Ann, I feel bad that your hands hurt. Please take good care ... you are a sweetie.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Lady Ann , Issy, Waja61 , Snappy, MsLoMo, Delaney, Agnesann !!! so wonderful too chat here !! YES we our ALL doing Good too get here !! an A BIG THANKS !! Hoping All of YOU our doing Great !! Wishing ALL Of YOU A Very GOOD NIGHT !!! we have more rain here tonight.. we might have too build a Boat Folks..

Trusted Contributor

Hello lady Ann, an good too see you here, an YES take care.. Hoping your Hands get Better... you have been missed here an the WONDER DOG..

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies.  I miss you all.  I pray that this mess will be cleared up soon.  Hello to my KS ladies.

Trusted Contributor

Hello ladies from the KS thread.  Are you getting this?

Trusted Contributor

Are you getting my post?  Hello to all my friends on KS.  I miss you.

Respected Contributor
Good evening, Bobbisue (and all)!

Can you see my post, Bobbi?

If the Q fixes this glitchy board, I'll restart KS here in AF. If not, I'll set us up a private message board.

Please don't fret! Not worth worrying about, and these lovely ladies will all welcome you here while we wait and see. Smiley Happy The helloers are the BEST!!

Love your pirate swagger, MsLomo! Arghhh... I'd almost welcome walking the plank -- off this sinking ship.

Hey, Issy! Glad your selections stuck in Preferences. Twice I've had to reset them after signing out... Or rather 'being' signed out. Who designed this platform... Quasimodo?

Go Warriors!!

Hang in there, dear Snappy. If it's giving you vertigo, just take a break. Many are calling and emailing with complaints. Hoping for the best here. Thank you for praying for Eddie! I'm asking the Lord to guide your DIL's medical team. I'll check back for the update soon.

Hiya, cute! Thankful the storm blew on past. We're having them tonight, but that's bidness as usual here... all summer long.

See you all later!
Trusted Contributor

I cannot find my posting or Joy's.  What am I doing wrong?  Does anyone see this post?

Respected Contributor
Smiley Sad As I suspected... emailing instructions to Bobbi.
Respected Contributor
If others are getting a blank page after posting, try this:

Down at the bottom of the forum page on the left, you'll see Quick Links. Go there and click on Edit My Preferences.

From there select Preference Options. The very last item is called "Show confirmation pages for posts".

Make sure that box is NOT checked. If it is, uncheck the box and click Save.