Occasional Contributor

This is patty Kaye and killer the wonder dog ... and he is wondering where you guys are .. we can't find "hello"

Occasional Contributor

Getting sort of nauseous with all the bobbing around this format does ... dang this is work trying to find stuff!

Valued Contributor

Hi LadyAnn.  So nice to see you here.  You are a life saver.  Hope that you are doing okay.  Hello to Snappy, MsLomo, Cute, Waja, Hilo, Selah, Rowan, AgnesAnn, QAnu, Lurky, Princess Gracie and all of the wonderful ladies of the Q.  This new format takes getting used to.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Hello, LadyAnn! Isn't this one hot mess? Smiley Sad

They have moved "hello" with all ongoing chat threads to the Community Chats forum. I will try to send you a notification from there, but I don't yet know if that system is working. Try the Search feature if you can't find your thread.

Good luck!
Occasional Contributor

Found the tread in community chat .... Ok .. gotto go .. boy friend is yelling to get in car .. we' 're late ...

Respected Contributor
Hi, Issy!! I got bumped off -- right outa here and had to sign in again. I sent you a Notification on the "hello" thread's new location. Did you get it?

They seem to want all ongoing threads in Community Chat for now.
Valued Contributor

Hi Waja.  Thank you so much for the information.  I am hanging in there, but I am confused.  Liked the old look/format better.  At least we can still be together, which is the main thing that we all want.  Take care ladies.  Will try to catch up.

Respected Contributor

Hi Issy, cute, WaJa, MsLomo and everyone. If I didn't have you dear friends here already, I'd click off this and forget about it, but I do so I'll try. It's not user friendly to this old person. It's 90 here right now, but I'm okay. Take care of yourselves, and please pass on any info that helps those of us who aren't tech savvy. Lady Ann, please stay with us, we miss our "mother". and Killer.

snappy

Valued Contributor

I haven't been able to see the other pages of Kindred Spirits, Hello, etc. in the Community Chat.  I can only view the first page.  Will stay on this thread for now.  Hope that we can all hook up.  Take care.   Maybe the other pages are gone.  I know that the Hello Thread had 90 pages. 

Valued Contributor

Hi Snappy; so glad that you made it in.  Hang in.  I find it easier for now to just post on this thread.  We owe a big debt of gratitude to Lady Ann.  Of course, we miss her and Killer the Wonder Dog.  Hope we see our other friends soon.  It is kind of gray today and cold in my neck of the woods.  Watched the NBA Finals last night.  I get too tense if I have a team in the playoff.  Hope the Warriors can pull it off tomorrow in Cleveland.  Will be back later.