Honored Contributor

Since there's a link to the newly acquired Zulily.com by QVC, I thought I'd click it and check some fashions there.  Did a search for Logo by Lori just for fun to see what's there and prices they offer.  Earlier this morning I checked Logo as is to see what's there and prices too.  Neither place had great prices, in fact neither had good prices.  I had seen one or two cute elbow sleeved shirts I wouldn't mind having despite not buying Logo anymore.  I found the styles in both places but they were equally still too much $$$$$ for my liking.

Anybody shop at Zulily?  What do like to spend your money on there?

Honored Contributor

I love Zulilly. They're a flash sale site and have a "no returns unless it's broken" policy, so I don't usually buy clothes from them. (I have, but I'm extra careful about which items I choose and how much I spend.) I usually buy household items, some jewelry, and cosmetics/skincare from companies I either already know or have really wanted to try.

Shipping takes much longer with flash sale sites, so be aware of that. They tell you up front, but some people ignore it and then only realize after they check out.

Because of the no returns policy, I don't buy shoes from Zulily unless it's a brand I've very familiar with 

Zulilly and Hautelook often have very few pictures and limited info, so I frequently Google to find more information on other sites to compare prices and look for more pictures or product information.

Honored Contributor

I took a chance last week and ordered 2 tops from Zulily. They were cute and cheap,but I have no idea when they will ship. I've received 2 emails from them congratulating me on my purchase, but no actual information. I will hope for the best, but at least it was not a lot of money.Fingers crossed.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I shop at zulily and have gotten some really great deals.  I only buy what brands I know and I am aware of the prices charged elsewhere.

I prefer to buy on weekends because one shipping charge is good Friday, Saturday and Sunday until midnight.  I buy one item and check out, then if I want multiple items I buy them on another transaction... This saves me shipping costs. If your first transaction has multiple items, the shipping charge is a bit higher.

I once received a damaged pair of earrings.  They refunded my money and then gave me an additional store credit over and above what I paid for the earrings.  I got 100% of my money refunded and a store credit!  You can't beat that.  They did not want the earrings returned either.

The only clothing item I have ever purchased was boots for my granddaughter.  She loved them.  I purchase mostly linens and household items.

Not everything is less expensive than you can get elsewhere.  They had Lock and Lock on for last week...., was only $1 cheaper than QVC.

As always, it pays to shop around for the best deals.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought an outfit there once and it was way too small.  No measurements are or were given.  It was a complete waste of $40.00.  I have bought other things from them, but I unsubscribed to their daily emails.  I don't want to be tempted by other things that I don't need.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I tried it a few times and am not impressed at all. Shipping takes forever, like 3 weeks or more and no returns either. Bought a pair of boots that were so small and ended up donating them. The other thing was a kitchen thing that was ok, but won't be buying again.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I took a chance last week and ordered 2 tops from Zulily. They were cute and cheap,but I have no idea when they will ship. I've received 2 emails from them congratulating me on my purchase, but no actual information. I will hope for the best, but at least it was not a lot of money.Fingers crossed.

@QVCkitty1

Go to your account site shown at the top right.  Click on that for your Orders.  Your order info will tell you when it will be shipped to Zulily and then to you.

Honored Contributor

I love Zulily, there are great finds there!

I DO NOT buy clothes or shoes because of the NO RETURN policy, I am not easy to fit, I am a petite and my bust is a size larger than my bottom.

I've bought quite a few pieces of jewelry there, including a Judith Ripka ring, $60 there, about $150 here.

Today I bought a very nice Barse set of earrings, sterling silver and lapus lazuli for my daughter.

I've also bought things for the kitchen and holiday decorations.  The other day they had cookbooks cheaper than Amazon, I bought two I've wanted.

Looking through their daily specials is fun along with my morning tea.

Honored Contributor

I made my first purchase last weekend. I ordered two tops.  They are due to ship next week.

Honored Contributor

I bought some exercise clothes for great prices and that fit me real well for the most part (one pair of pants was a bit too big but I can still wear them around them house), some margarita glasses and stemless wineglasses that I LOVE, some beauty items. Regarding shoes or clothes, I tend to only buy the brands I already own and know what size I wear in that brand. I wouldn't buy an unkown to me brand of shoes or clothes since you can't return them. I enjoy shopping with zulilly so far, maybe a little too much! Smiley Happy