Honored Contributor

@LIG1  Our little LEXI does love her fashions... thanks! So cute... her other grandparents in a more rural state have hayrides and lots of open space in the country so she will also be a "country girl!"

Love this!

Plus, they put her in daycare with the older kids, where I hear she "holds her own."  No shrinking violet there!Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles  Such an adorable outfit in the "beret" picture!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: YE OLDE AUTUMN TYME

[ Edited ]

@LTT1wrote:

@LIG1  Our little LEXI does love her fashions... thanks! So cute... her other grandparents in a more rural state have hayrides and lots of open space in the country so she will also be a "country girl!"

Love this!

Plus, they put her in daycare with the older kids, where I hear she "holds her own."  No shrinking violet there!Heart

How sweet is that, l can just imagine how much joyHeart both of the grands are bringing you and your DH. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

before you speak via tumblr.jpg

This applies to me... : )

Honored Contributor

pear textile from charlotte frey.jpg

Honored Contributor

@LIG1@Puddles@lulutoby@Puddles

Thank you all... Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is supposed to be a 3D picture, and I'm not sure what this means.  I do like this version of the Cheshire Cat, because no teeth are showing!  In this version, his blue eyes and glowy fur are nice.

cheshire cat tim burton 3d model.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles@AnikaBrodie@LIG1@lulutoby

We can all stay at a Bed & Breakfast then go here!

tratoria.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

I love this photo and wonder if the sign says it's a B&B.  DH and I love to stay at B&Bs when we travel.  Our experience has been excellent.  The food has always been delicious and the hosts and hostesses have been warm and friendly and so helpful in pointing out places to visit.  I'd love to stay at this one ... it's so inviting.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I did it.  My nails are similar to this color (not my nails here) and I love it.  It really did lift my spirits which is just what I needed.  And this is a great color for the month of October too. 

I'm feeling a bit better today than yesterday but I'm still coughing ... so much so that my ribs hurt.  I slept better last night so I guess coughing during the night was minimal.  At least I'm feeling a bit more "human" today.  LOL. 

Still thinking and praying for our friends in South Carolina.  The news and photos are heartbreaking. 

Tuesday blessings to everyone here. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~