Trusted Contributor

Re: Wondering about stormygirl

[ Edited ]

Hi @Stormygirl123,

It's good to see you posting! Smiley Happy

I'm so very sorry for what you've been going through, though. Smiley Sad

Thinking of you, and hoping that you have a relaxing vacation with your beloved husband.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

Respected Contributor

You're in my heart and in my prayers @stormygirl ! God bless you! 💖

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl I was wondering how you are doing today and if you are still planning your trip to South Carolina?I broke my foot in two places and so I too am at home alone.I was hoping to chat a little when you feel up to it.I have a dentist appointment today for a two hour cleaning that I will be hobbling too but I will be in my chair at home after that.

Trusted Contributor

Hello my dear friends. I just got back from South Carolina (Myrtle Beach) and we had a great time in spite of the fact I couldnt navigate enough to walk on the sand. I took in the sights, sounds at the cabin in the State Park and a friend from Colorado flew to come with us. Hehehe she provided the edibles which really did ease the pain LOL. Wish I lived in Colorado hehehe. Anyway I miss you all so much and will post when I can. See my next line because I am sure it will be removed promptly. Keep in touch please. Love you all very much xxoxoxoxoxox Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl Oh so very excited to hear from you.i am so glad that you had a nice time and that your friend came with whatever it was that made your time more enjoyable.I really was hoping that you had the best adventure and time in the sun.I think there are a whole lot of us here who worry about you and always hope for the best...

happy you are back and hope to hear from you often.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl

Very happy you had a fantastic vacation. Your friend joining you sounds like double the fun. Post as you are able and we missed you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤

Honored Contributor

Hey girl!

So glad you had a great time in new, fresh air & scenery.  Don't be a stranger - we've missed you ❤

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stormygirl123 wrote:

Hello my dear friends. I just got back from South Carolina (Myrtle Beach) and we had a great time in spite of the fact I couldnt navigate enough to walk on the sand. I took in the sights, sounds at the cabin in the State Park and a friend from Colorado flew to come with us. Hehehe she provided the edibles which really did ease the pain LOL. Wish I lived in Colorado hehehe. Anyway I miss you all so much and will post when I can. See my next line because I am sure it will be removed promptly. Keep in touch please. Love you all very much xxoxoxoxoxox Stormy

@Stormygirl!    I was overjoyed to see your post.   You've become a part of our hearts, and we miss you terribly when you're not posting.   I'm under the weather myself, but wanted -- needed -- to login for a couple of posts and this was one of them.    I saw your earlier comments...  touchy situation but if I can figure out how to pass along helpful info I will (maybe the moderators will help us).    Just please be careful not to put your access here in peril, if you know what I'm saying.    We need you here!    My love to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl, I'm so glad you had a good vacation.....and thanks for checking in. I was kind of getting worried about you. I wish you had access to the edibles that eased your pain.

@dooBdooI hope you are feeling better soon.

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

Mmwaaaah!