Honored Contributor

Re: Wondering about stormygirl

I don't think she is in contact with anyone. We will just have to keep a sharp eye out ,to see if she posts

I know she has a husband ,so she isn't facing this alone ,thank goodness

Trusted Contributor

@dex @cherry @dooBdoo @happycat @Texasmouse and all who asked about me I thank you so much for thinking of me. Life confined due to illness is so very lonely. Steve works about 14 hours a day so I am oftentimes alone and I live so rurally. Is really nice to know there are folks who think of me. I actually cried when I read this......happy tears. I had recently found out there is nothing the docs, surgeons can do now. No magic pills, no surgery.....have been trying to come to terms with the fact that things will not get better, but will get much worse. I am in much pain and have stopped all testing and invasive procedures that will do nothing. I have had to think for a time on the things I still want to do and hopefully on 19th I will visit my favorite place in the world that I still call home....South Carolina. We rented a cabin at Myrtle Beach State Park and although I can no longer walk much I can enjoy looking at the beach with my beach wheelchair that does well in sand LOL. Thank you again and I will try to come in more often as the solitude has been driving me bonkers. Love you all so very much. xxxxxxxxx stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl I don't know your health problems but my mom has been using medical marijuana with great success  for pain.It is legal where she lives.

I am so sorry that you feel bad and lonely....but remember that we are here for you whenever you want company.

i think that a nice vacation to your favourite place could be just what you need to cheer yourself a little....imagine how good it will be to breath in that sea salt air and stare at the beautiful blue water and listen to the waves crashing on the shore.i hope the sun will shine brightly on you and ease your pain.I hope that you can find a way to put your feet in the water and also on the sand.I think that it is healing for the body and that is why so many people love the beach.

Honored Contributor

I'm holding you close in prayer @Stormygirl

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl...I feel sad/frustrated/angry much of the time, but reading your post just made me cry. I'm so sorry you are going through so much. Smiley Sad  (((Hugs))).

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Stormygirl123 wrote:

@Whatnow @cherry @dooBdoo @Happycat01 @Texasmouse and all who asked about me I thank you so much for thinking of me. Life confined due to illness is so very lonely. Steve works about 14 hours a day so I am oftentimes alone and I live so rurally. Is really nice to know there are folks who think of me. I actually cried when I read this......happy tears. I had recently found out there is nothing the docs, surgeons can do now. No magic pills, no surgery.....have been trying to come to terms with the fact that things will not get better, but will get much worse. I am in much pain and have stopped all testing and invasive procedures that will do nothing. I have had to think for a time on the things I still want to do and hopefully on 19th I will visit my favorite place in the world that I still call home....South Carolina. We rented a cabin at Myrtle Beach State Park and although I can no longer walk much I can enjoy looking at the beach with my beach wheelchair that does well in sand LOL. Thank you again and I will try to come in more often as the solitude has been driving me bonkers. Love you all so very much. xxxxxxxxx stormy

I'm so, so happy to see you posting, @Stormygirl.    I wish the news were better, and I think we all wish we could come there, scoop you up in a hug, and have a long visit with you.    I want you to know that your heartfelt, insightful, intuitive, intelligent, powerful and compelling posts have had a huge impact on so many of us...  in ways and in a scope that you'll probably never realize.    Along the way, even in the midst of your pain and challenges I've noticed you set that aside and reach out to help and comfort others.    I admire your candor, courage, compassion, and your bright spirit which radiates in a way that is palpable even over these cyberwaves.    I hold you close to my heart, and hope you can feel the love and admiration we all send to you.❤️   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl  I have missed you! Very happy when you post. I would love to join the group hug with you in the middle ❤IMG_3941.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl, I'm so sorry your prognosis isn't better. You really do have some friends here and we care so much about you. I hope and pray you are able to go to Myrtle Beach, and that you have a great time while there. Sometimes, just a change of scenery can do me good.

You are thought of and prayed for often.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was on Jewelry at noon todaySmiley Happy  Sorry, I missed her post here earlier.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl, my heart is sore for what you're going through. Most of us can't begin to imagine.

I hope you're able to make your beach visit and that you and DH enjoy yourselves. I hope you continue to find all kinds of things, big and little, that bring you happiness. Do whatever makes you feel good. I second the "herbal" advice, it's often very effective for those in chronic pain.

Love you ❤

Life without Mexican food is no life at all