Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard from her lately.I know that she hasn't been feeling well and I hope that she is just busy and not in the hospital.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wondering about stormygirl

I've thought about her lately too.  Not too long ago, I saw her posting and we relieved, thinking that if she's visiting these boards, she's ok.  I worry when I haven't seen anything from her for a while.  I hope she pops in soon.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her. I too, hope she is doing OK

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen her either, and I hope she is doing ok. Very sweet of you @dex for starting this thread.

Maybe if she is unable to post, she will see this anyway, and her spirits be lifted knowing she is being thought of.

Honored Contributor

@happycat@I hope you are right that she knows we are thinking of her.I want to send a group hug to stormygirl if everyone will join in......hugs.....and more hugs stormygirl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such a lovely thread, @dex!   You're a gem.   Her profile shows she last posted on 2/15 and last visited here on 2/25.    @Stormygirl remains a permanent part of my daily thoughts and prayers.    Her posts profoundly touched my heart and clearly affected other posters, too.    I join in the (((❤️group hug❤️))) for you, Stormygirl!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Hugs from me, too. When I have been seriously ill, in all honesty, it seemed like I could feel the well wishes.... the thoughts and the prayers. Its hard to explain, but I felt that love. Even from those who I had never met in person.

My prayer is that stormygirl can feel our well wishes, our hopes and prayers for her. And that she can somehow be comforted and gain strength from that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happycat01 wrote:

Hugs from me, too. When I have been seriously ill, in all honesty, it seemed like I could feel the well wishes.... the thoughts and the prayers. Its hard to explain, but I felt that love. Even from those who I had never met in person.

My prayer is that stormygirl can feel our well wishes, our hopes and prayers for her. And that she can somehow be comforted and gain strength from that.

I know what you mean, @happycat.    There have been times when I knew I felt the good energy sent my way so I always have hope others feel these things, too.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Still no word from Stormygirl...really miss hearing from you.

Honored Contributor

I am wondering if there is anyone who has contact with stormygirl and can let her know that we are worried about her and wishing that she could come back and post with us soon.