Esteemed Contributor

Winter is over and so is Spring

It's 87 degrees now in Phoenix and it will be in the 90's next week. Time to bring out the shorts.😎🔥

Respected Contributor

Re: Winter is over and so is Spring

It's in the 30's in the Midwest. I had to get my heavy winter coat out again. 

Respected Contributor

Loving the spring temperatures, wish they'd last longer before the heat wave hits !

Esteemed Contributor

Come East and you'll change your mind.  Coldest temps and 3 storms heading our way.  It's shovel time again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Meowingkitty ~I lived in southeast AZ and remember these temps showing up towards the end of April...getting hotter earlier!☀️🌵  Last year's

heat was hotter than normal for many, especially AZ, and I pray that it's not as bad this year.  When we moved to the northern part of AZ, the weather was some of the best I've ever experienced.  It has been sunny the last couple of weeks In AK (usually cloudy/foggy) but still pretty cold, high of 27* for today.  The days sure are getting longer up to 12.5 hrs now.

Everyone stay well, warm or cool.   WIshing all a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

It was 37-40 degrees today in Virginia.  This weekend and Monday-Tuesday we are expecting snow!

Stay tuned.......

Honored Contributor

For the east coast,

Image result for snow is coming images

Honored Contributor

I'm in the midwest and we had snow last night.  High is in the 30s today.  This is just for a few days.   For the most part, our winter has been breaking a number of records for warmest weather.   The last dozen years have also been warmer than usual and breaking records.  climate change.   I wonder what it'll be in 100 years.

Honored Contributor

Winter is not over in Pennsylvania.  We have a Nor'easter coming on Monday which may leave us with 6 to 10 inches of snow and then the winds from Monday through Wednesday afternoon.  Old Man Winter isn't ready to leave just yet!

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Maybe for you.  It's 11 degrees outside and we had snow yesterday and expect a big Storm next week.....we are firmly in the grip of of Winter.