Honored Contributor

Which Is Your Reaction To Snow?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which Is Your Reaction To Snow?

@ECBG Living in MN, I would have to say a little of both, that video is so stinkin cute!

Honored Contributor

@CareBearsI just want to hug the baby that is being dragged.  Bless it's little heart!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love watching it snow, always brings out the kid in me and makes me smile...more so now that I'm retired😊  If the forecast calls for bad driving weather, I just make sure to reschedule any appointments.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The last snow got me in the mood to play "A Charlie Brown Christmas" music disc.  I have had it on repeat mode every day since.  I am enjoying the pretty white scenery now because December/January/February were just dark and dreary.

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥
Esteemed Contributor

Hahaha, cute video!  I'm definitely the first dog.  Love the snow!

Honored Contributor

Before Christmas the first snowfall, is "beautiful".

After that, "oh no!" 

Honored Contributor

Snow hasn't made me giddy with joy since I was 10 years old.  I do enjoy that first snow of the winter.  As long as it isn't a big storm, I can enjoy the beauty of it and I live seeing it glistening on the trees.  And then I'm done with it!  After that, snow is just a messy, nasty, dangerous mess that I could easily live without. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can relate to the second dog being dragged through the snow.  I do not like snow or cold and have to force myself to walk in it for the greater good of my body.  Ba Humbug. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!! It seems to be so calm and peaceful when it snows - I always take a walk!