Honored Contributor
  • Please come back...miss you all.I know that you haven't been here because nothing much changes on the posted topics.
Esteemed Contributor

It would be so much fun to have all the posters from long ago come back...when i first started posting...this place was always hopping...I miss them, too....

Honored Contributor

@circles There were so many topics that I couldn't keep up or track of all of the people.I really miss some of the spirited conversations too.I don't chat anywhere else and it has kind of a lonely feel here these days.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@circles There were so many topics that I couldn't keep up or track of all of the people.I really miss some of the spirited conversations too.I don't chat anywhere else and it has kind of a lonely feel here these days.

You are so right...the topics were fun...and many...people were more friendly not as snarky as they seem to be now...and gosh it was difficult to keep up..page one went to page three in a nano second and then back to page one...wish they would all come back...and give these boards another chance....this is the only place i post, too...

Esteemed Contributor

I have not been on the Forums very long, but over the last couple of weeks life has "Erupted" all around us, but I'm here, missing all my new friends!

Esteemed Contributor

@dex@CareBears@circles

Sending Some Love Good Evening

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep Hey thanks for being there...glad you stopped by

Honored Contributor

Sometimes it is hard to find things to comment on.  I always find a few things that interest me.  What I enjoy is looking at the titles of the deleted threads.  Some sound so innocent that I have to wonder what happened. Others are so political that I wonder why they even tried to post it.

Super Contributor

To @dex .........

Happy Thursday

Esteemed Contributor

@dex

Good Morning Have a Lovely day

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein