Frequent Contributor

I know she has returned to QVC, but she sure isn't getting much on air time. Wonder if that is her choosing or QVCs?

Respected Contributor

Lisa posted on face book that she is going to take some personal time off to get herself together and back on track. Along with spending some time with Gino. She said she appreciated the warm welcome back she has received.

Esteemed Contributor

From her PUBLIC facebook page, dated June 26:

Lisa Mason QVC

My Dearest friends,
Today I want to let you all know that I am going to be taking some personal time for a little while. Don’t worry, I am ok! I ask for your thoughts and prayers at this time and I also ask for you to be considerate of my privacy. I am going to take this time to get myself back on track and to be with my Beloved. God bless you all for welcoming me back to QVC in such a warm way, back in April. I will miss you all very much while I am out!!

If you happen to leave a message on my page while I am out, please know that I do appreciate all of your kind words, thoughts and prayers. At this time I will not be able to respond to your messages, but please know they will be read!

God Bless you all!!!!
Much love and keep smiling!
Lisa

This was on another thread. Hope Lisa returns soon.

Valued Contributor

Lisas husband is in grave condition  I heard she didnt plan this in any way but she knows where she belongs  My heart goes out to her  They have been on this rollercoaster for some time now  Until she starts sharing on her facebook all we can do is pray

Frequent Contributor

I thought I saw somewhere on her facebook she was suffering from dizziness and vertigo?   I was hoping (in some small way) that was it instead of her husband being ill.  

Honored Contributor

My prayers are said for Lisa and Gino.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I think hosting for a shopping channel is a hard, stressful job.  She went through a lot with her husband she does have her own health challenges.   We only see what happens when they are on air and that's probably on 5% of the work.  I think Lisa left the job for a reason and she wasn't back long before she remembered why she left.   So, now she's just thinking things through, deciding if she wants it or not.  I wish her well.   

Esteemed Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Lisas husband is in grave condition  I heard she didnt plan this in any way but she knows where she belongs  My heart goes out to her  They have been on this rollercoaster for some time now  Until she starts sharing on her facebook all we can do is pray

Sorry to hear that . Where did you hear that information?

Frequent Contributor

I had heard some time ago that her husband was not well, but I thought by her coming back to QVC that perhaps he was now doing ok. Very sorry to hear that he is not doing so well. 

Super Contributor

Good point, Chrystaltree.  Lisa was always one of my favorites and very happy to see her back but the few times I saw her after her return, she didn't seem comfortable, particularly on a D&Co show she did with Gary, the designer.  It almost appeared that their roles were reversed, with him hosting.  He did a good job and was very gracious, but it was pretty obvious she was relying on him to carry the show.  She also sat for almost the entire show and it seemed that she wasn't quite up to the job. I'm sure with all she's been through with her husband's illness and her own health challenges it has been a struggle to return.  Whether she returns to the Q or not, I wish her all the best.