Honored Contributor

Where Is My Wonderful Annabellethecat?

Girl, I miss you!!!  You disappeared after the last post about all of your accounts being transferred to Q.  Please call me or come back!!!

Miss your beautiful uplifting posts!!!

There's no one like Annebellethecat!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where Is My Wonderful Annabellethecat?

@ECBG wrote:

Girl, I miss you!!!  You disappeared after the last post about all of your accounts being transferred to Q.  Please call me or come back!!!

That's for sure!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Our Annebelle is fine as are her cats.  She is having a little hardware problem and will get her Kindle or whatever worked on.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG, you can usually find her around the TV/Movie forums, but I haven't seen her lately.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG, you can usually find her around the TV/Movie forums, but I haven't seen her lately.

@Hooty

I went to get allergy shots today and paid some bills.  Looking for a position since I left a major dept store after being forced to work in an acidic situation.  As a former jr/Sr teacher of 36 years as you can imagine I can't sit home.  You have been so wonderful on the boards, I wish we could just grab a few of the "girls" and all live on the same street (or mountain as my case is!)!

Annebelle and I are facebook friends and she has had problems with whatever she uses, I think a tablet.  Her son is supposed to look at it.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend.  Kiss that pretty puppy!!!