Valued Contributor

Re: What color are your eyes?

[ Edited ]

When I look at my eyes they have always looked green with brown and blue flecks. When I wear blue, or green, no matter the shade, everyone tells me my eyes are that color. 

Respected Contributor

my eyes are green like grass...people think I wear contacts but I never have...

Super Contributor

Steel-grey, as a police detective once told me.  I was not a suspect in anything!

Regular Contributor

Blue

Super Contributor

Mine are hazel too!

Honored Contributor

When we went to get our Florida driver's licenses they asked height, weight, hair color & eye color.I said green and the lady immediately said - everyone thinks they have green eyes and no one actually does. She took a magnifying glass and looked at my eyes and conceeded that I do actually have green eyes.

Super Contributor

I think green eyes are beautiful. I once knew an Armenian girl who had olive skin, long, straight, very dark hair, and eyes that were the most beautiful shade of green. Her eyes really stood out.

However, she was always mean to her mother, which made her kind of unattractive.
Honored Contributor

Green-Grey blue.   My eyes change colors with what I'm wearing.  Especially green.  Once my husband commented to me I must have worn green, since my eyes were the color of bright green.  I had worn green earlier in the day.  My eyes slowly change back in a couple of hours. It turns blue if I'm wearing blue.  Other colors like red seems to stay the same mix.  But purple, it goes to blue, etc.  I learned a lot about eye colors.  Red eyes are common in Albinos.  Violet eyes are also not that uncommon.  Green eyes are not that  common. Although you might see a lot of people with green eyes.  Did you know that your eyes change colors the older you get? They darken.

Rarest eyes from rarest to most common:

Green

Violet/Red

Amber

Black (not dark brown....true black)

Blue

Gray

Hazel (seems every person to me on earth has this color)

Brown.

Violet eyes come accross that way because their blue eyes are super blue.  Elizabeth Taylors eyes appared to be violet for that reason.  But she had a rare trait.  She had a double row of lashes upper and lower. Her eyes looked sensational because of this.

Some very blue eyes can appear to be violet.

Respected Contributor

Why the question?

Respected Contributor

Brown.

Hyacinth