Esteemed Contributor

What Love Means (testing again

[ Edited ]

WHAT LOVE MEANS Love means being a friend, but it's deeper than that. Love means sharing a load, but it's stronger than that. Love means staying nearby, but it's closer than that. Love means giving one's all - and JESUS did that! - Author Unknown -

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Love Means (testing again

Didn't work for me to hit edit and submit. Didn't correct itself. I just cannot get it!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: What Love Means (testing again

I am thankful that the Savior, Yeshua {aka Jesus} loves me and he is carrying me right now.  I got married in March.........April 25 my husband said he is not attracted to me so I left.........it has been hard, I have been homeless and now I have a house.........I am so thankful the Savior has come to my aid and my heart is broken.  I have been gone from this site a long time and went visiting for awhile but I am back where I can live in a small house that I love and starting my life over but it will be different as I am a different person now.  I don't understand how he could bring me back from Texas and set the wedding date to walk away and I will tell you I was not the princess, I let him be the king and was the best wife I have ever been because nothing was about me only him and his son and family and I have been used and my money was taken...........still married but we never talk.  I guess he will file one day for divorce.  So we have to love ourself and yet I so wanted us to make it and I don't know when I will get closure as to what he is not attracted to me and married me.  I will carry on as always but with different eyes this time.  Blessings to all..........