Honored Contributor

Witch Hazel blossoms.   My plants bloom at this time of year.  Really striking against snow,  which Missouri doesn't have right now.   :Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

:

Snowmen in Moscow!!

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

.:

Honored Contributor

Spicy Hot Chocolate:

Spicy Hot Cocoa

Vegetarian, Gluten free

Baking & Spices
  • 1/2 tsp Cardamom
  • 1/2 tsp Cayenne
  • 308 Cocoa, Dark discs
  • 1 Cocoa nibs and whipped cream
  • 1 Teasponn cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup Valrhona cocoa
Dairy
  • 4 cups Skim milk, organic
More details from Honest Cooking
Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

@possummink Your precious MO is all over our news here. I will continue to keep  your State and family in my prayers.

God Bless Missouri!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink Your precious MO is all over our news here. I will continue to keep  your State and family in my prayers.

God Bless Missouri!Heart

The Most Gorgeous Horses of Different Colors You've Ever Seen. Celebrate Kentucky Derby Day! - grabberwocky:

Thanks,  Puddles.  So many have lost so much.  We are blessed but saddened to see fellow Missourians and people from other states who have lost not only 'things' but loved ones and furry kids too.  I just don't believe that building so many levees to contain the rivers is wise.  If the rivers could flood normally, the water would be more widespread, but at much lower levels and without such catastrophic levels.   Mother Nature usually wins in the long run.   The Missouri and Mississippi have so many levees and berms to force them to stay with in those confines, that when they receive such inordinate amounts of rain,  a breech spells disaster for those affected. 

Honored Contributor

:

Respected Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Thanks for the beautiful poems and pictures on this thread.  I always wanted to live in a house like this.  I have a miniature version of the same vintage without the fabulous Victorian features.  How beautiful!