Trusted Contributor

I was at our mall the other day and as I was walking along I spotted what looked like a blue rag laying on the floor.  I thought one of the cleaning people dropped it.  Well when I got close and looked down it was a pair of men's underwear.   What the heck!  I had to laugh to myself.  I thought everyone could use a laugh so that's why I shared.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Jessa9 wrote:

I was at our mall the other day and as I was walking along I spotted what looked like a blue rag laying on the floor.  I thought one of the cleaning people dropped it.  Well when I got close and looked down it was a pair of men's underwear.   What the heck!  I had to laugh to myself.  I thought everyone could use a laugh so that's why I shared.

@Jessa9 

"Man on the run...but the Jailer Man and Sailor Sam were searching everywhere for the man on the run..."

Honored Contributor

Not sure anything would shock me these days.  Anything goes.  

Respected Contributor

The cold winter winds will chap your cheeks!  

Honored Contributor

The very young janitor at the school I volunteered at found a pair of panties on the floor of the cafeteria when the kids were pointing and the hysterically laughing. He didn't want to touch them, so he picked them up with a broom and threw them out.

He was relating the story to me and the rest of the staff and everyone was laughing 

and cracking jokes...me included. He said they were ladies panties and way bigger than his wife's.  I asked what type they were...he said "bloomers, you know granny panties."

He used the broom and lifted them out of the trash can to show us and I almost passed out.

They were Victoria's Secret beige hipster panties....size large and the type I wear. I knew they were mine.  Shhhh, I never said a word. They were brand new and I had to let them be thrown out.

That morning, I got dressed and took the dogs for a walk, then disrobed, took a shower and put the same jeans back on.  I had only worn them for 20 minutes for the walk.  My panties were probably inside the jeans because I took the panties and jeans off together. They fell out of my pant leg on the floor of the cafeteria.  I was mortified. I am glad no one saw them hanging from my pants leg.

I'll bet you the same thing happened to some guy at the mall.  It is funny, but not when it happens to you.  So, there is no mystery how those men's briefs got there.

Respected Contributor

Oh my, @Carmie .  Yeah, when you explained how it probably happened, that makes sense.  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie 

It sounds logical to me and I would have kept quiet about it.

Respected Contributor

Maybe they were used as a makeshift mask? I have seen jokes about that especially when they weren't so readily available.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

I worked at Publix for years and this was back in the 80s when our poly uniforms were still that awful honeycombed/static ridden garbage.

I was on the floor one fine day when a pair of panties broke loose and dropped out of my pant leg!! I was rather mortified but I don't think anyone noticed so I scooped them up and shoved them in my pocket for the rest of the shift!

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   That is too funny.  I think sometimes static from the dryer makes clothing stick..maybe that's what happened to you.  I have had odd socks in my pant legs before.

I never put my panties in the dryer, so I know that mine were " used". Oh how gross!