Honored Contributor

WEIGHT IS FALLING OFF 🙋

[ Edited ]
Today my Isaac True Denim jeans arrived! Size 16 Huge!! Originally orderd 18 had to return. Now!! Guess what?!? Yes!! 14 !! Don't feel hungry or deprived. Living in Hollywood Size 4 to 6 returning home relationship ending, started on pity pot sorry self. Before I knew it! You guessed it! Using food to fix me. Not making excuses. One day felt so sick and tired! Mean bloated ugh! Looked at myself up close and personal. That was all I needed. Not interested being size 4 or 6 merely want to continue letting my body feel loved and naturally weigh healthy weight. 💁
Honored Contributor

Re: WEIGHT IS FALLING OFF 🙋

@Sweet_Serenity

I am so happy for you! WAY TO GO!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Just be healthy and happy....  sending HUGS your way....  they are no cal !!!  xoxo

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I am happy for you and enjoy rocking those 14s.....

Honored Contributor

Image result for woohoo animated pics

Respected Contributor

That's great!! Keep up the good work!

Honored Contributor

I thought you were going to say that the unintended weight loss concerned you but your post morphed into something quite different.  If you are eating healthier now, it makes sense that you would lose weight.  In my own case, years ago, when I lost weight quickly without changing my eating habits, it was the first sign of my thyroid disease but I did not know it at the time.  I didn't understand the weight loss but I liked it.  Hind sight beeing 20/20, that's when I should have gone to my doctor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I thought you were going to say that the unintended weight loss concerned you but your post morphed into something quite different.  If you are eating healthier now, it makes sense that you would lose weight.  In my own case, years ago, when I lost weight quickly without changing my eating habits, it was the first sign of my thyroid disease but I did not know it at the time.  I didn't understand the weight loss but I liked it.  Hind sight beeing 20/20, that's when I should have gone to my doctor.

Years of eating clean lifestyle know what works for me. Without going into detail about cleansing and removing toxins ie sugar refined carbs and meat chicken dairy. Body eliminates waste. You do understand what I'm speaking of? That in itself life changing. Long before Dr.OZ mentioned on his show with Oprah Winfrey; Learned all of this from my Father. Thanks for caring, Do have excellent primary physician. Fiber Fiber! Enjoy, Artisonal water fresh from the earth. Imagine not only drinking bathing also. Tastes light as air. Adirondacks! Living is easy.💁 In the beginning of this thread said used food stuff my feelings. One day, Truly felt so awful. Knew what was wrong, In my case my body doesn't react well eating animal products. Belly fat especially for women time bomb.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Good for you!

Do you have any pointers? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Good for you, Sweet Serenity!   You have a great attitude!