Honored Contributor

Re: UPdate, Riley ,husband and myself

1322af8ae52a34d6da82e547e92a7363.jpg

@Keeper of the koi

Oh no!  Your family has been through quite a bit in the last week and you keep upbeat. You are such an inspiration.  Hoping the storm isn't as bad as predicted.  Stay safe and warm.  Sending caring, healthy thoughts your way.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you are all back under the same roof, once again. Feel better soon

Regular Contributor

@Keeper of the koi

I am happy to hear that everyone is now home safe and sound. My Mom used to say that good things and bad things run in 3's so hopefully it is now time for your 3 good things. Please stay inside safe and warm.

God Bless you.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sweet@Katie ann, I dont have to wait for my 3 good things to happen, they were already reveled ,  My husband is well, my little Riley is walking and happy and my Precious inlaws smiling faces  to greet me with  love. But the gifts are more , to have good friends like those  here, is indeed the gift  that is priceless.It is impossible to not feel  blessed when reunited with those  you love... simple but unbelievably  special.Hugs  and warm regards  i send...Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi DH and Riley. Continued prayers and..IMG_4066.GIF

Esteemed Contributor

So glad to hear that you are all on the mend!   Sending love and happy thoughts to you, DH and Riley, along with your very special in-laws.

Two feet of snow!!!! Now I feel guilty - we're getting 18+!  Hang in there and stay safe and sound together.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to here everyone is home and getting better!

Super Contributor

Wow! You sure have had quite the week! So happy you are now all at home! Take good care of yourself!  There is no place like home and sleeping in your own bed.  Hope someone is able to help you out with the storm.  We are getting it tomorrow!

Valued Contributor

@bichon mom, thank you so much for your thoughtful caring, you are very sweet.My inlaws are  here spoiling me and will be for a few more days . We are fortunate , off season  we operate  about  6 plow trucks and have  about 12 employees, so we are  well cared for.Thanks again my friend , be  safe and well, hugs, Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the Koi  With a storming coming, I hope someone has supplied you with the regulation bread and milk.  I don't know what all you Northeasterners do with it all... French toast maybe? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment