Honored Contributor

Re: To my friend, PamfromCT and so many that never forgot.

[ Edited ]

Dearest NAES

I am so elated to see you back again! Your

presence was greatly missed by so many!

Thanks to you I found the wonderful

Sidewalk Cafe thread (and a bevy of new

cherished friends) back in October

and have been posting there ever since.

Sending you tons of very special Comfort Hugs

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

~~~~~~Heart @beastielove~

I never felt that I was that far away. Sometimes we have to go through a transition 'time out'. 

I had MISSED you along with each Special Relationship between myself and each friend.

My storyline is such a loving and caring commitment after losing KittieCream in October on the 19th, but what had taken place after that Was The adjustable feature. 

Of course I am well adapted to death of family members, my patients, along with countless pets. The issue I dealt with was ____living through____ her six days while suffering ( due to her veterinarians' blotchy decisions ) sending her home, knowing she could not live much longer with squamous cell carcinoma of the mouth and throat. She tried to drink water, never any foods, so I can only be a messenger to pray for their very bad assessment. As  I had TRIED to tell four vet's ..." Something is very wrong; in the end they, then knew they [ each fouled up ".] 

I was very responsive to hurt, and can only   k n o w  how much she suffered unnecessarily.  No one should ever have to go through anything like this.... EVER!

Sending you many hugs and aHeart `of understanding. I know how much you love those whom depend on you. With all of my medical education I took the guilt trip.

BUT! Later something wonderful occurred. I will stay in touch with everyone as this trial with tribulations unfolds. 

Love,,,,,

NAES

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

NAES...

There is no reason for you to feel guilty

about anything that you did for your

precious girl because everything that you

did for her came from your heart....

especially when you made the decision

to end her suffering and to send her

to The Bridge surrounded by your love

and in peace and with dignity.

It was the vets who were wrong because

they didn't listen to you! Cat Mad

Sending you more healing prayers and comfort hugs.

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

-------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

NAES...

There is no reason for you to feel guilty

about anything that you did for your

precious girl because everything that you

did for her came from your heart....

especially when you made the decision

to end her suffering and to send her

to The Bridge surrounded by your love

and in peace and with dignity.

It was the vets who were wrong because

they didn't listen to you! Cat Mad

Sending you more healing prayers and comfort hugs.

(((((HeartNAESHeart)))))

-------------------------------

ahh, hello to my dear friend~ Heart@beastielove~

I would have to stretch ' out everything ' in segiments 1 by 1 in explaining ___**everything**___ I somewhat put myself through.

( I'll do this in short postings ).

Long story very Very short but enough to know how difficult what I took on out of love.

Our neighbor's daughter ( 29 ) was born with Bilary Artesia; she should have died when born.

She was in Boston, quite ill when he took an emergency flight to DRIVE back the mother who was visiting at that time.

When they arrived home, here, both left for California for a very complicated procedure\ surgery. She was dying.

In the meantime, his lawn landscaping man asked him to watch his mama cat that just had kittens. So, yes he said yes.

When he brought [all back] the man refused to take them back. The neighbor was empowered to be the solution for their care until adoption, from those few days.  Did not happen!

He asked me if I could Kittie care for 5 kitties and 1mama.

I said yes, until his sister, a veterinarian could\ would help me out.

That did not happen until day 15+. I was exhausted running back and forth- could not bring here at our home because his 8 year old cat decided she was going to live with us. Too many cats from a once 1 cat home. AND! There was a new older dog from the shelter that had psychological problems from a former owner. The dog started to run for me with bearing teeth, so I had to call for backup.

What happened was I tried to scoot or repositioning a 60 lb bag of litter and severely injured my back. Much more cars than ever anticipated!

I will follow up later reasons why I was seeing doctors, taking medication, not to overlook my IN BED recuperating that was from 2 weeks to 2 Months. That is why I have been, well-known ' not here '. 

Back later. Hope those whom had asked about me may- might read. 

@PamfromCT,  @Tissyanne, @snappyfrappy, and approximately 60+ others.  Hello @BohemianGal, @dooBdoo.

Very slow, still but still here. I did not just go-a-way!

loving, NAES

I am trying to rehash this typing with 1 finger, so there will be mistakes and some of this is something of confidentiality confusion. 

Heart Heart.     YES, STILL!

Honored Contributor

Prayers for you to feel better and stronger soon, @NAES1.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@NAES1, Bless your heart dear friend. I hope that you are getting better each day. Heart I am so saddened that you have been through such a trying time. Please post as you are able. Sending love, and hugs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1, Bless your heart dear friend. I hope that you are getting better each day. Heart I am so saddened that you have been through such a trying time. Please post as you are able. Sending love, and hugs. 

You have always brought a song to my heart. 

So much love ~ much Heart for such a loving gift in knowing you.

@Tissyanne

Regular Contributor

@NAES1...SO SORRY FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES MY DEAR ONE.

YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY PRAYERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.  

PLEASE REST AND POST ONLY WHEN YOU FEEL UP TO IT.  ALL HERE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND SOMETIMES ONE DOESN'T HAVE THE ENERGY ...PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL TO  EXPLAIN CERTAIN THINGS AS IT CAN CAUSE STRESS.....

TAKE CARE... BE WELLL SOON...

SENDING LIGHT, LOVE, PRAYERS, AND BLESSINGS YOUR WAY...

BohemianGal....Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@BohemianGal wrote:

@NAES1...SO SORRY FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES MY DEAR ONE.

YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY PRAYERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.  

PLEASE REST AND POST ONLY WHEN YOU FEEL UP TO IT.  ALL HERE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND SOMETIMES ONE DOESN'T HAVE THE ENERGY ...PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL TO  EXPLAIN CERTAIN THINGS AS IT CAN CAUSE STRESS.....

TAKE CARE... BE WELLL SOON...

SENDING LIGHT, LOVE, PRAYERS, AND BLESSINGS YOUR WAY...

BohemianGal....Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooo to a very sweet and thoughtful trailblazer from the 

@(maybe) 5 postings from well over three weeks ago to some of the creme of the best friends one could hope for. Even though I have been absent from classroom Community personal journey thoughts to those whom I trust and know, there are several I have yet to meet, Ms. @Boheminal Gal.

Yes, In the beginning stages of losing while struggling to keep KittieCream alive, I did view I was going through something so problematic, thus your insightfulness of problems.

There was absolutely nothing more I could do. What did upset me, however was the fact she was sent home - six- times when she should have never been in that much pain! Neither could she eat, she could not find ___any way to take any water__. That was extreme torture for her trying to swallow. She loved her new fountain bubbling water bowl but kept trying to taste the smallest amount. This went on for over *7* hours until I phoned my husband across town to come home...I could barely get my emotions together. She should never been released from the first visit which intensified her bleeding cancerous gums and throat.

I have a letter of confirmation leaning towards constructed criticism to the head\ owner that they may learn something from this. 

She had advanced squamous cell carcinoma throughout her oral cavity and throat. The ones ...That would be over Four Vet's never thought about taking X-rays until I threaten them. After that and what I knew much better than all, that was why I blame myself, or did to some extent. Not all veterinarian's attention is experiencing expert situations. Probably, yes I could take this to a matter of justice but that would not bring her back. The following information posted for this very well known animal hospital facility will be hurt more by a written complete complaint.

She is no longer in pain and that was my educated assessment; we released her to God's approval. She was very much loved since being adopted from a shelter on her 10th birthday in March of 2016. I do believe that the previous owners actually knew she was having gum\ teeth aggravating episodes; I clearly remember explaining that to many posters here. I KNEW something was very wrong.

Her first visit was on April 02 of that year. She was back and forth between visits over 7 times. She was slowly dying when surrendered by her former owners. That probably would explain the reason INDEED why they opt out paying many sums of a great amount of money. We are glad it was us that adopted her and gave her so much attention and love that she made it to that 4-6 months of care. So be it! Amen.

Me? I will be okay after the effects of almost severely being disabled from stupid ..Not thinking about myself while picking up a 60 lb bag of cat litter and emptying over 5. This was explained a few days ago when I tried to pet care for neighbor's cats that were just given out to the streets! Neighbor's daughter was dying, so they had to fly across country for her life saving surgery. YES, a mess.......

I have survived, I have a strong faith in God's care of me. 

Tried to thank everyone for all of their respective messages but thus far, have reached ( Haaaaaaa) ten.

God bless you for reading this, understanding that tribulations unfolds among all of us. I am very thankful that I can say that feeling better is wonderful news. 

There is no was I can touch each friend but know that those challenges are known by many, now, from here. 

Many blessings from God to you. Sending a special Heart from my now recliner....Only for a short timeframe, hopefully. 

Ahhh, I do have my doctor appointment tomorrow...So far ...So good. 

😂NAES, with love~

Valued Contributor

@NAES1,so good to hear you are posting, missed your kind words..Maryanne