Honored Contributor

Re: To my friend, PamfromCT and so many that never forgot.

@NAES1 wrote:

For each one of my dearest friends~

A true friend, and each of you are held so tightly within my heart~ will be my candle when it is dark, your hope when it's gone and take away mine, your pain when it hurts.

I wanted to touch each friend, personally, but that may ~take~ over several hours. I still am going back from October 14, 2016 and spend time with each.

Of course there had been several other issues (silly me) that happened along the way as ..oh no..ouch.., which I am explaining as detailed, soon. 

@I do wish to let you, @dooBdoo know that what you had written four years ago + six months and several days had stayed with me almost every day. I will never forget that first sentence.

I love each of you, my truest friends: 

@Sweetbay magnolia and @ Tissyanne for sending those loving invitations so suddenly, from just posting.

I have missed the Dearest of the dear more than you may realized. 

"...wishing I could reach out and hug each HeartoneHeart of you,  `that you could never forget` me"...

NAES,

'B'

You touch my heart, @NAES1.    Your memory is remarkable.   I hope croemer sees your thread, since I know y'all are great friends from 'way back.   She's been posting off and on, so I'll add a notification for her next visit here.   Sounds like you've been through a lot, so I'll say an extra prayer for you and your loved ones.❤️

@croemer

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@NAES1, I am so very happy to see your writing once again. You are and have been missed greatly. The best is yet to come.
Honored Contributor

@NAES1@Tissyanne@dooBdoo@BohemianGal@Sweetbay magnolia

@PamfromCT

What a wonderful, caring post!

Each of you are gifts... such love and friends!

I miss you, @NAES1, and sometimes don't know where to look on here for you!

I hope you are back, and I wish for you a light heart full of love and comfort❤

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@PamfromCT

Thank you, so very much, @LTT1.   You are a gift, too.   And a dear friend, to me and to many.❤️  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@PamfromCT

@LTT1...Thank you..what a sweet thing to say...your posts are always so lovely as well my dear.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@PamfromCT

@LTT1

You are a gift as well. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@PamfromCT

@LTT1

@Yipee!  Oh my dear @NAES1!  Happy days are here again, my sweet!  I m crying with joy to see you back!  I have missed you so!  And I have been so worried about my darling sweetie pie and friend!  Love and hugs to you!

I am anxious to find out how you are doing!  When you have a chance, please let us know.  You are such an inspiration to me and all who love your friendship.  I will await your info.  

I have been been flitting in and out here, more in the last few period of days.  Came down with Bronchitis big time, but I am so thankful to my doc and drugs!  I am starting to feel much better.  Family is fine - DD and SIL doing well and so happy together.  DS and DIL doing well - DIL just completed her BA, along with taking care of two kiddos, a part-time job, and helping to take care of her dear mom, who is having serious health issues.  Just amazing.  GC doing well.  Very tall GS just turned nine, and GD will be four next month.  Two sweet little toots.  DH doing fine.  Happy in retirement, busy with his car club buddies- they even go out for breakfast once a week.  And I was worried about his retirement?  He is also in a Photo Club.  Just loves it.  

Finally found a great doc to help me with all my back issues.  Went for months for both table PT, and then two long exercise sessions in a warm water pool.  Just love this PT, the warm water pool, and the fact I am building up my cores.  And get this?  Only less than 10 minutes from my house.  My doc said several weeks ago that I am always 25 percent better!  I tell you this because you have always shown me such loving concern, as you do with everyone you touch.  And you draw kindred spirits to you.  Any friend of yours, will be a friend of mine.  YOU ARE A BLESSING!!!  

LOVE YOU! HONEYBUN!

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne
Hugs to you!❤💙💚💜
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

For each one of my dearest friends~

A true friend, and each of you are held so tightly within my heart~ will be my candle when it is dark, your hope when it's gone and take away mine, your pain when it hurts.

I wanted to touch each friend, personally, but that may ~take~ over several hours. I still am going back from October 14, 2016 and spend time with each.

Of course there had been several other issues (silly me) that happened along the way as ..oh no..ouch.., which I am explaining as detailed, soon. 

@I do wish to let you, @dooBdoo know that what you had written four years ago + six months and several days had stayed with me almost every day. I will never forget that first sentence.

I love each of you, my truest friends: 

@Sweetbay magnolia and @ Tissyanne for sending those loving invitations so suddenly, from just posting.

I have missed the Dearest of the dear more than you may realized. 

"...wishing I could reach out and hug each HeartoneHeart of you,  `that you could never forget` me"...

NAES,

'B'

You touch my heart, @NAES1.    Your memory is remarkable.   I hope croemer sees your thread, since I know y'all are great friends from 'way back.   She's been posting off and on, so I'll add a notification for her next visit here.   Sounds like you've been through a lot, so I'll say an extra prayer for you and your loved ones.❤️

@croemer

🎶

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@PamfromCT

@LTT1

@Yipee!  Oh my dear @NAES1!  Happy days are here again, my sweet!  I m crying with joy to see you back!  I have missed you so!  And I have been so worried about my darling sweetie pie and friend!  Love and hugs to you!

I am anxious to find out how you are doing!  When you have a chance, please let us know.  You are such an inspiration to me and all who love your friendship.  I will await your info.  

I have been been flitting in and out here, more in the last few period of days.  Came down with Bronchitis big time, but I am so thankful to my doc and drugs!  I am starting to feel much better.  Family is fine - DD and SIL doing well and so happy together.  DS and DIL doing well - DIL just completed her BA, along with taking care of two kiddos, a part-time job, and helping to take care of her dear mom, who is having serious health issues.  Just amazing.  GC doing well.  Very tall GS just turned nine, and GD will be four next month.  Two sweet little toots.  DH doing fine.  Happy in retirement, busy with his car club buddies- they even go out for breakfast once a week.  And I was worried about his retirement?  He is also in a Photo Club.  Just loves it.  

Finally found a great doc to help me with all my back issues.  Went for months for both table PT, and then two long exercise sessions in a warm water pool.  Just love this PT, the warm water pool, and the fact I am building up my cores.  And get this?  Only less than 10 minutes from my house.  My doc said several weeks ago that I am always 25 percent better!  I tell you this because you have always shown me such loving concern, as you do with everyone you touch.  And you draw kindred spirits to you.  Any friend of yours, will be a friend of mine.  YOU ARE A BLESSING!!!  

LOVE YOU! HONEYBUN!

l o v e, 

Will be with each dear friend very soon🏡