Honored Contributor

This is too funny ... new "guy" on the street!!!

let me say I never see my neighbors (I live in a 55&older where the average age is 79-87!) -- my next door neighbor is a older widow & the other side is a recent widow both are in 70s. I see them once in awhile BUT

The house across the street has been rented to nice good looking man from NYC (about 60 & good looking I must say!)single and rides a motorcycle. He always has his friends over & they work on their motorcycles or just hang out.

Its so funny I've seen both ladies over talking to him....I think I see a romance brewing!! 😀Lol! It's nice to see some "activity" on our

street which is usually  the "dead zone". 

Hmmmm if I wasnt married I might take some fresh baked brownies over too!!!!😉😉🙂

Valued Contributor

Re: This is too funny ... new "guy" on the street!!!

Good for them ,, will keep them young.

Honored Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

Good for them ,, will keep them young.

TRUE!!! They are both very nice ladies & look great! It's just cute to see!

Respected Contributor

It just proves you are never to old to appreciate a little new and excitement in the neighborhood!!!

Honored Contributor

Ha..........all the old geezers come to look in MY garage.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 ~ sounds like a bit of "Wisteria Lane" going on in da hood😄  I live in a 55+ building and there's just about a handful of men.  It's comical to watch sometimes when 3 or 4 of the older gals hit up on a guy at the mailbox, baggy sweatpants and all!  I think many 55+ buildings and communities are somehow like Wisteria Lane 🌳🏙   🏡

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

Ha..........all the old geezers come to look in MY garage.......................

@Desertdi ~ get rid of the old geezer bait in your garage and 

put in some younger geezer bait! 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 That is just the cutest thing ever. I bet he gets invited to a lot of home cooked meals.  Heart

Why Does Clock Wednesday

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Married has nothing to do with baking fresh brownies and being neighborly.

You'll probably find out that he's not interested in women and would that be funny!

Honored Contributor

I'm stuck home today for the "delivery window" they give 4 hours for new furniture (of course, I called Habitat to take old stuff and they were to come 8:30.....still waiting!!!😳)

I feel like Gladys Kravitz from Bewitched looking out the window for these pick up guys (1 hour late) and I see 2 other ladies talking to him while he sweeps the driveway!!!

Its too cute! Our own Real Housewives segment...I'm not sure what Wisteria Lane is others have mentioned. (Even hubby noticed lots of action over there! I didn't realize for every 10 widows there are 2 widowers or single guys!)

🙂🙂🙂🙂