Honored Contributor

Re: This is too funny ... new "guy" on the street!!!

@Just Bling

true but I think he's got enough baked goodies coming his way! Yes I met him - very nice guy!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't there a saying something about snow on the roof does not mean there is no fire in the furnace. Well, something to that effect.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Isn't there a saying something about snow on the roof does not mean there is no fire in the furnace. Well, something to that effect.Woman Very Happy

Yes and that's better than snow on the furnace!

Esteemed Contributor

Casserole brigade on the move!

Honored Contributor

That's why we'll never do the "over 55" community thing.  I won't be ready to live in  place where the average age is 79 until I am 79....and perhaps not even then.  A church friend found that out after she packed up and relocated to one in FL.  She gone on one of those weekend tours and she jokes that they must have hired a bunch of fit 60 years old to hang out and power walk and swim in the pool for the weened because the reality was everyone was 80ish.  She lasted 2 years and came home. 

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

Casserole brigade on the move!

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

One of our neighbors walked out on his wife - just told her he didn't want to be married anymore and left her. She went to live with her daughter and he moved back into the house. This is his 3rd divorce. Despite this history - the widows and single ladies are all over him.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine 60 something men who ride motorcycles would be interested in women their own age or older. I think they would have no problem eating their brownies, but they want to socialize with women younger than they are.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I can't imagine 60 something men who ride motorcycles would be interested in women their own age or older. I think they would have no problem eating their brownies, but they want to socialize with women younger than they are.

@blackhole99 ~ from what I've seen, you betcha...unless she's a very well preserved 60!  👩🏻 😉

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I'm stuck home today for the "delivery window" they give 4 hours for new furniture (of course, I called Habitat to take old stuff and they were to come 8:30.....still waiting!!!😳)

I feel like Gladys Kravitz from Bewitched looking out the window for these pick up guys (1 hour late) and I see 2 other ladies talking to him while he sweeps the driveway!!!

Its too cute! Our own Real Housewives segment...I'm not sure what Wisteria Lane is others have mentioned. (Even hubby noticed lots of action over there! I didn't realize for every 10 widows there are 2 widowers or single guys!)

🙂🙂🙂🙂

@homedecor1 ~ Wisteria Lane was the center for all the drama on

tv series Desperate Housewives.