Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

That was fun.  I really got a kick out of this!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the 'gift', @ECBG!  That "musical skit" was great.  That good-looking couple make a terrific team.  They looked like they had fun performing all of those songs - a lot of work and effort went into creating and performing them. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

Thanks for the 'gift', @ECBG!  That "musical skit" was great.  That good-looking couple make a terrific team.  They looked like they had fun performing all of those songs - a lot of work and effort went into creating and performing them. Woman LOL

@mzlgI got interested  and looked them up.  Kristin was a runner up on the very first season of Idol.  She also was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and graduated from a Christian college.  

They do safe shows for children on their site and they do speaking engagements.

Respected Contributor

I loved watching them; they are delightful and so cute.  If they aren't famous by now, they will be. 

Thanks for sharing this @ECBG.

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

I loved watching them; they are delightful and so cute.  If they aren't famous by now, they will be. 

Thanks for sharing this @ECBG.

@Big Sister,Thank you.  I loved reading about them on google.  Lovely religious couple!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Thanks for sharing that, it really made me smile!

Respected Contributor

I loved it LOL! It always amazes me when you see a couple that can just have so much silly fun together like that....never had this in my life...but good for them!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

What a hoot!   Thanks for sharing!