Honored Contributor

Re: The Sidewalk Café Celebrates Fall

@LTT1 I counted 5 horses heads, but I thought there were more sets of legs and came up with 6-7.Smiley LOL

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles
My eyes were crossing from counting!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

If you might have noticed, now the only type of pictures now accepted here are .jpg. This was presenting a problem for me. The app I am now using allows one to convert pictures to jpg in a "batch" no math dimensions necessary!

The name of the app is called 

PNG <=> JPG IMAGE CONVERTER

@LTT1, I'm totally clueless, hope it helps other, glad to know you all know what you're doing

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles

You have more patience than I do!

Here is what the artist gave as her answer, although I kept counting and counting and counting!

IMG_2966.JPG

@LTT1@Puddles I only got 4 missed one

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hello guys tonight,

dryer was finally delivered at 5pm tonight, so glad i got it. Had my daily wash ready for the 1st load.

no booklet with the dryer so have no idea how to work all the fancy buttons.

took my walk tonight. Chilly, gloves are now on while walking

watched NCIS, it was a really good one. Now on Bull, really good too.  I think Bull is better than NCIS. Next is NCIS new orleans.

OK first load of clothes done, did well in the new dryer. Only my heavy socks didn't dry tonight.

tomorrow rain for us, heard on weather tonight news heavy snow and ice warning in the Pocono's.

ok that is about all for tonight. Talk with everyone tomorrow.

I got 5 horses, a couple of times I thought i did see 6.

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly

Happy Birthday Dear Lady, 

2ea12d8a072cf76087c8dce73b438934.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good evening everyone,

The nurse called today and my sinus cavities are blocked, and she informed me the doctor wants me to schedule another appointment to go over the scan results. I ask her for more information and she said that was all he wrote down for her. Than the nurse said "oh I forgot, you need to have surgery"

I will go onto their portal and see if I can make progress that way instead.

So, very little information to share.

After the tests and scan yesterday, we went for lunch at Jason's Deli. The weather was beautiful and the trees were colorful. We went to a couple of stores and looked around. Didn't find anything we needed. 

Before leaving town we stopped at Aldi's. We were taking the cart out to put it back, and a woman was going through her purse looking for a quarter for her cart. I asked her if she would like our cart and she said yes, but I have to give you a quarter. I smiled and told her that she didn't need to find a quarter and to have a good evening. 

She replied "thank you sweetheart and God bless you. I replied "you're welcome and may God bless you also".

But, the story doesn't end there. We were walking out to our car and the woman was talking to customers who were returning their carts. She shared what had happened and other customers started to give their carts away also. 

The woman was a blessing and started a chain reaction of kindness!

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello guys tonight,

dryer was finally delivered at 5pm tonight, so glad i got it. Had my daily wash ready for the 1st load.

no booklet with the dryer so have no idea how to work all the fancy buttons.

took my walk tonight. Chilly, gloves are now on while walking

watched NCIS, it was a really good one. Now on Bull, really good too.  I think Bull is better than NCIS. Next is NCIS new orleans.

OK first load of clothes done, did well in the new dryer. Only my heavy socks didn't dry tonight.

tomorrow rain for us, heard on weather tonight news heavy snow and ice warning in the Pocono's.

ok that is about all for tonight. Talk with everyone tomorrow.

I got 5 horses, a couple of times I thought i did see 6.

@viva923

I'm glad to hear you had your new dryer installed tonight.  In terms of the booklet/manual you should be able to obtain a manual on line.  Google (name brand)clothes dryer/Model #???/Manual) and you should be able to download the manual  for your particular dryer.   I've done this in the past when a manual is not included with the purchase.  We should be told that as the customer but I guess they assume we know.  I hope this works for you. 

It appears we will not have snow tonight.  I think it will be north and northwest of us.  But we may have some icy spots by morning.  I am not ready for that; hate ice.

Let me know if you're able to obtain a manual for your dryer.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

Hi butterfly123!

My dear, you are in my prayers. 

You "Started a Pay it Forward"!  The kindness you passed on...Continued to pass on.  That just makes me "Smile".  Amazing, what a simple act of kindness can do?   

Blessings and Hugs! 

Respected Contributor

Hi Tissyanne!

Thank you so much...For the beautiful card and lovely birthday wishes. 

Blessings and Hugs!