Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor
  1. Heart to @sassy7356~

I am so very glad that you had any time to read my question...

THANK YOUWoman Happy.

From what I have 'gathered', your Mama may be older, so that is ( I assume ) as a general -What I Do or Have Seen many physicians do..not to become overwhelmed, but think through all post after effects, care giving (who) and to take care of any loose ends that may be on her mind. 

This is a very good healthy decision of 1 month. the surgery, as with

_any surgery_ is always a serious transition to couple in with how MOM is feeling, her behavior, i.e., becoming depressed, have had this or something similar, and how disabled MOM is at this time as before in term of time a year ago -to 6 months ago. 

Sassy, she has a 80% recovery if not more. I have to tell you there would be no one more anxious-LESS to dwell on the what ifs. She has no actual quality of "IF" you are explaining > NEEDS< to have this surgery. 

I am putting MOM om my immediate prayer list with my congregation.

The 1 year (injection) rx of calcium is very good and quite effective; that has been used, for several years. Yes, very legit and often prescribed. Not to worry about that.

Of course I know almost 0 of your MOM's health or her history; I will wade carefully on every word you give me.

May I ask her age, her (some history) and what is her stamina from the last 3 months?

I will be here and be on the alert of anything new that would be something that could be worse or bothering her.

I do come on and check several postings, at least 3 forums, glancing and try to read as many as allowed via schedule. 

Please be free in asking me anything. I will to the best of my ability get back as soon as possible. Do you have a time window-yet- that the doctor is, now, estimating? 

Thank you for replying. I had absolutely no idea of the nature of [said] procedure, but can tell you that many patients under go this replacement what you have told me in their 70s-90s. 

I am sending my prayers as I finish here. Please, not to be overwhelmed, but to know this is giving MOM a very good degree of life quality, back. 

I know that you will keep all of us updated and certainly empower you with the support of so many beautiful friends that want the best for MOM and you. 

PRAYERS from everyone for MOM and your strength to hold on and go forward.

We are HERE FOR ` y o u`  .....trusting in The great physician, ALWAYS.

NAES

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Image result for Cute Big Eyes

@AnikaBrodie

Another quote goes "This is what sorry looks like." 😊

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

IMG_4448.JPG

Where did you find these ideas...as well

as the many other unusual and incredibly

creative planter ideas that you posted here

this evening?

I love all of them!Heart

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

@beastielove

I use Bing and typed in unique planters and viola! The piano planter fountain in the right hand corner of above pictures captured my eye and curiosity. 

(((Hugs))) for you and the kittehs❤

Honored Contributor

baby duck in a box!:

Honored Contributor

Mamacamel watching over her babycamel:

Honored Contributor

Mary Engelbreit ~ Plant a seed of friendship, Reap a bouquet of Happiness:

Honored Contributor

Image result for little church mouse quotes

Honored Contributor

Image result for mermaid hair

Anika,   I found some more Mermaid hair combinations and styles.   Some of them are really pretty and some way wild. Cat Very Happy

Image result for mermaid hairRelated image

Honored Contributor

I always try to get the window seat and I do take pictures, but not this one.  Awesome. 

Towering clouds as seen from this Southwest airlines flight last Tuesday near Los Angeles,