Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Sopaipas with honey

@lulutoby

You might want to share with @Tissyanne. ❤

Honored Contributor

NAES wrote:

@beastielove,

I have not held a 3 week old kitten for many years. You may never leave. 

Honestly, I would take two ...as soon as they were weaned but KNOW SASHAY would probably run farther away than she had before, and that was just steps from down the village lane.

Please let me know if and when they have the

BEST Forever HOMES. 

HeartHeart

Heart FOR YOU...~

NAES

These precious babies won't be ready for

adoption until mid-May at the earliest...

and you can be rest assured that they'll

be going to the best forever homes.

We do a very stringent background check

before any animal is adopted from the

shelter itself (which is located 6 miles

away) or from the Annex next door to me.

This litter is all boys which is a rarity

and they are as cute as buttons. Three

of them are orange (aka marmalade),two

of them are Tabbies,and the other two

are black and white.

Sending lots of kisses and hugs to

your precious girl...please deliver

them for me!HeartCat Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE

[ Edited ]

Puddles wrote:

No automatic alt text available.

Wishing all of my dear SC sisters

a peaceful night and a restful sleep

that's filled with amazing dreams.HeartWoman Happy

(((((STARLIGHT HUGS)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Sopaipas with honey

It has been ages since I made sopapillas.  YUM!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you ....@beastielove, 

I had no idea that you were in charge of\ or assistant to these particular babies' care when you spoke of them. 

......."hurriedly, I was going through each post, then stopped and started over again to look at each photo, each posting, each question.

For the simple explanation in trying to get some stretch of reason or rhyme if Puddles had sold their flat?

I do have a Special Day for my 25th of March. That was when my sweetheart proposed one beautiful Tuesday evening, around 7:30pm  I was going to post ` that ` earlier but we were busy with our special weekend whatsoever fun conversations, remembering back. Just wanted to post that before day comes to an end~

Actually, I don't​ believe that many couples keep that day and time as a Special Day as much as we do.

I had seen where @Sassy7356 was having a greater situation with having pain from a reply either back to or from ( apparently ) @LTT1.

I have to be brought up to date of she, her mother and more information. I am learning that THIS is the new SPRING Cafe season thread? Also, did Puddles ( @Puddles ) explain their move to Texas? I certainly missed that ----- the packing photo, etc.

On one quick note to @LTT1, she had questioned the I U of vitamin D.

Simply put: 2500IU is needed. But, one should take at least 50mg of Magnesium, along with 100mg of Calcium.

These 3 are needed together for the absorption for the body to utilize the ••••••>Vitamin D, and IT has to be VitaminD\ 3....Not just a regular D supplement.

Hers was or had been low, so before taking any RX formula, this is critical to know.

I also read something about she ( loves) taking a daily Essential...This is GREAT! The body will slough off anything over that or those numbers.

Back later, and I am sorry that I have been extremely busy.

NAES

One last thing: I think she said 2,000IU each day.... I suggest what I posted above.

I do not hesitate to prefer a capsule\ powder! Hard OTC supplements are difficult to understand how long those can or are supplied into the chemistry of the body, most just lie on the bottom on the stomach.

Honored Contributor

Image result for Good Night Glitter Graphics

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Image result for Good Night Glitter Graphics

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Cindy, We  could sure use this rain here in Florida.   We had a 70% chance of rain on Thursday and got 7??Cat Happy  raindrops, on DDIL's windshield as she was driving home from work.  None fell at the house.    It's really dry now and parts of Florida are now in a drought situation. 

I'm really sorry that Lewis is having to wear the cone of shame.   How is is leg, though?  Can he use it or is he still restricted in movement of that joint area.  I hope he heals up soon, and it ready for fun and games soon.  Is he staying with you or going back  and forth from your home to Steve's??  

Have a nice relaxing weekend.   I almost forgot, is the flu problem at work a thing of the past? Hope so for everyone's sake.  Stay safe!! Heart

Honored Contributor

Black cats Rule!!: