Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE .....join us to celebrate Spring!

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl Here's looking at you........

@Puddles

@mousiegirl

I love this bear!!!  Check out those eyes and that fur.

I love teddy bears and have collected them for many years.  Bears are part of my decor in every room of my home.  I even have my DH's teddy bear from when he was 3 years old and had his tonsils removed; it's now considered an antique.  Smiley Happy  LOL

Some of my brands include House of Nisbet, Steiff, Vermont as well as lots of hand made jointed bears from craft shows over the years.  I think 95% of my bears are jointed and some are growlers.

All together I probably have nearly 100 bears.  I hate to think of selling any of them and know I would never get nearly what I paid for them originally.  Such is the case with many collectibles.  Smiley Sad

I guess you just learned something new about me and my passion for teddy bears.  I no longer collect them but still receive a bear as a gift on occasion. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

tea time:

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl Here's looking at you........

@Puddles

@mousiegirl

I love this bear!!!  Check out those eyes and that fur.

I love teddy bears and have collected them for many years.  Bears are part of my decor in every room of my home.  I even have my DH's teddy bear from when he was 3 years old and had his tonsils removed; it's now considered an antique.  Smiley Happy  LOL

Some of my brands include House of Nisbet, Steiff, Vermont as well as lots of hand made jointed bears from craft shows over the years.  I think 95% of my bears are jointed and some are growlers.

All together I probably have nearly 100 bears.  I hate to think of selling any of them and know I would never get nearly what I paid for them originally.  Such is the case with many collectibles.  Smiley Sad

I guess you just learned something new about me and my passion for teddy bears.  I no longer collect them but still receive a bear as a gift on occasion. 

@AnikaBrodie  I have a large collection of Steiff and Boyd's bears, and they are all over also, but I also have other stuffed critters, couldn't stop at just bears, lol.

I have a tall stuffed giraffe that DD gae me one Christmas, and I can just see her and DH carrying that large critter through the mall and to the car, quite a trip. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

Here is the photo cropped so that maybe the bears will show up better! A National Geographic Photographer of the Year Contest photo.

image.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Heart-shaped!:

Honored Contributor

Baby Bunny - Too cute!:

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@lulutoby For you!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink This is an Australian Pygmy Possum......so cute!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much Puddles for finding some of my favorites.....House Mouse and Hearts.  I love the needlepoint. I can embrodery, but have never learned to needlepoint.  Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink This is an Australian Pygmy Possum......so cute!

This is so stinkin CUTE!