Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE IS OPEN FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

@NAES1, I just now saw your post. I have been gone almost all day. My Mom is 83 years old, and has very severe osteoarthritis in her hip. She has had this for a while, and this winter it has rapidly progressed. I took her to her doctor several days ago, and they had an xray done. The report is not good, and she sees a surgeon Wed. of this week. I have been buying her groceries for her, and helping as much as I can. I will be taking her on Wed., and we will know then what he suggests. She is able to get around enough with her walker to take care of herself at this point. I will be glad when we see the surgeon. 

Honored Contributor

AnikaBrodie wrote:

@beastielove

I hope you enjoy reading this.  It is meant for fun.  Does it meet your personality and life style, or is it way off base?

BIRTHDATE:  June 5    SIGN:   Gemini

As a Gemini born on June 5, your birth date meaning reports you can be naive and very optimistic although you have an attitude of a leader. You can be extremely excited about the idea of living.  If today is your birthdate you are not easily discouraged as your goals are likely to take an unexpected turn.  As a Gemini, according to the June 5 birth date analysis, you are practical, yet driven. You don’t let one closed door determine your future.  You move on to the next goal.

If you are a GEMINI BORN ON THIS DAY, June 5, you can be naive and very optimistic

Those born on this day can be critical thinkers that are flexible and smart. Usually, you are insightful and can anticipate an outcome of a particular situation.  You are especially good at this because of your watchful birthday personality. You tend to learn from experience. This quality makes you a better friend.

According to the 5th June birthday horoscope analysis, you love being a part of a group rather than engaging one on one conversation. You can be a friendly fun individual that is easy going.  Because of your love of people, you can adapt to most cultures.  Nevertheless, you are close to your family especially your sisters or brothers. Your birth day characteristics show that you are affectionate and warm. However, you are logical rather than emotionally motivated.

As the June 5 Gemini birthdate compatibility predictions show, you would like to have a romantic commitment but are afraid you would have to give up your independence. The perfect match for this Gemini is someone who understands your restless but intellectual nature.  Naturally, you are thoughtful and sensitive. You believe that your partner is a reflection of yourself and will treat your partner with respect.  It is suggested that Gemini born on June 5 are likely to marry young. You will be a parent that plays a key role in your child’s life.

The June 5 birthday astrology analysis predicts that those born under this zodiac sign are people with persuasive talents. As a negative quality, Gemini could be authoritative and argumentative.  This ability, gives you the natural ability to change someone‘s mind or to sell them something. Perhaps you would do well in public speaking or marketing. You may not make a great sum of money but you plan and budget so you still enjoy a comfortable lifestyle.

According to the birth date June 5 meanings, you may experience bursts of energy as you are never in one place for very long. This is good. As active as you are, you may be in good physical condition though dieting is not your thing. You like to eat what you want but often miss the nutrients in healthy foods.

Getting the proper amount of rest and vitamins will enable the June 5 birthdate Gemini to sleep better. In addition, a quick workout could be beneficial before bedtime. You may suffer from restless nights. Overall, Gemini natives rarely suffer with major illnesses.

The Gemini zodiac birthday reports for June 5 show that you are likely to be impressionable people but are positive individuals. You show signs of a true leader. You are never disheartened, as you know no plan is perfect.   

You may have to use Plan B sometimes. What your birth date says about you is that those born on this day are Gemini with a thoughtful side that is sensitive but interesting. You typically are healthy people but could benefit from some actual toning exercises.

Thank you so much for doing this for me!

Greatly appreciated!Heart

As there's a lot of information to take

in I just skimmed through it,but will go

back, read everything thoroughly and

then give you my feedback.

As I was "skimming" I did see quite a

few traits that were spot on and others

that weren't...which I found to be quite

interesting.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Puddles wrote:

The spring café thread is up in Among Friends. It's simply entitled THE SIDEWALK CAFE with the new picture as submitted by @Possummink. Sorry it's early, but I only found out we will be having a day in Paris tomorrow and I didn't want to be rushed in posting it.

I can tell you Ian outdid himself this year for my birthday. Details later. See you all soon.

ETA: Be sure to bring @viva923 with you to the new thread.Smiley Happy

Me and the kittehs are on our way!!!

Woman Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=