Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE IS OPEN FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

Image may contain: cat

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Shaun the Sheep football skills aardman keepy uppy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

25 feb

hello guys,

sure enjoyed the posts today

the birthstones was great. I am peridot. interesting reading the cure behind these stones (what these stones help people ).

had to vote today. special election just in our district. the lady who was leading our district for years was elected as lt. governer in nov,so she vacated her seat.  oh my gosh, got out of our car and these vultures who they were supporting each canidate were upon us, demanding we vote for thier canidate. told one guy,  i knew who i was voting for what everyone stood for, let me alone.

traffic was awful today, which is normal for saturday morn.

that is about all for now,will check in later guys.

i remember a doggie had to go over the rainbow bridge, forgot whose daughter it is.  I am sorry to hear of this. my dd has a rat terrier and i believe belle is 7 yrs old human age.

i know dd said she isn't sure what she would do when belle's time came. belle and dd are very close.

ok guys signing off for now, see everyone later.

Honored Contributor

I know what I forgot to add

love those stand mixers and the decorations. I wish the mixers were like that when I was doing all the cooking/baking. I made my own bread for years.

now color coordinations for the kitchen. love that red polka dog mixer.

Honored Contributor

All dogs go to Heaven... it wouldnt be Heaven without them ♥ More Dogs, Inspiration, Rainbows Bridges, Pet Loss, Welcome Home, German Shepherd, Homes, Animal, Heavens Welcome home... Pic of dog with Jesus Home, over the Rainbow Bridge with unending love. ♥ pet loss I believe all animals go to heaven. Check more at http://blog.blackboxs.ru/category/dogs/:

Cindy,   I am so sorry to read about your granddog, Lauren, having to cross the Rainbow Bridge.Cat Sad  It's not an easy descision, in fact, it's one of the hardest decisions a furparent ever has to make.  It's an act of love for the pet, but heartbreak for the parent.   Give Malindi a hug for me, and I am sending a hug to you too.  Heart

Honored Contributor

old window with character:

Honored Contributor

hazlenut and friends:

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby

I have never heard you speak of your DD.

This is very sad news to hear that your DD lost her dear fur baby.

Will be thinking good thoughts for her and hope that she will gain some peace after having this loss.

How are you doing and is Lewis' leg healing?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@lulutoby

Thank you for helping me find my next new pair of glasses! This is just so precious!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles@possummink@viva923@Sassy7356@lulutoby

Happy Saturday everybody.

We are having hamburgers now and we are going to watch "Manchester by the Sea." It is supposedly sad but also nominated for an Oscar...